Using Minoxi 5% And Want Change To 15%

Netanel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I’m 23 yo and the hairloss started before 2 years.
I’m using minoxidil 5% by Kirkland almost 2 years and now I feel that the impact of the treatment has stopped.
I want start to use Minixidill Max but there are 2 versions of 15% : one with PG and other without PG.
What is the differents between this two versions? This is impacted on something if there are no PG?
Thanks!

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi I’m 23 yo and the hairloss started before 2 years.
I’m using minoxidil 5% by Kirkland almost 2 years and now I feel that the impact of the treatment has stopped.
I want start to use Minixidill Max but there are 2 versions of 15% : one with PG and other without PG.
What is the differents between this two versions? This is impacted on something if there are no PG?
Thanks!
Trying using what you already use with microneedling every week. Get a dermapen and do 1.5mm wounding in the areas you use your minoxidil one day each week.

Netanel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying using what you already use with microneedling every week. Get a dermapen and do 1.5mm wounding in the areas you use your minoxidil one day each week.
This is not effective anymore ans this is the reason I want change to 15%.
Just don’t know if With PG or not

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is not effective anymore ans this is the reason I want change to 15%.
Just don’t know if With PG or not
Yes, and microneedling will allow for better absorption into the scalp. I would do that.

Netanel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, and microneedling will allow for better absorption into the scalp. I would do that.
I don’t know if it’s will be good for my hair, I’m not bald, my hair is just thin so the microneedling will not touch my scalp.
I’ve added a photo to illustrate my hair situation.

Attachments

• 090F1C0C-7362-4901-9C3B-DBA3A3892386.jpeg
    090F1C0C-7362-4901-9C3B-DBA3A3892386.jpeg
    134.4 KB · Views: 292

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s will be good for my hair, I’m not bald, my hair is just thin so the microneedling will not touch my scalp.
*throws phone at wall. Walks away.*

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
My dude, whoever told you that you’re losing hair did you dirty.

Netanel

My Regimen
Reaction score
My dude, whoever told you that you’re losing hair did you dirty.
I’m not new in hair lost word, over a 3 years im deal with it.
I know it’s look like there is no problem with my hair but He is very thin, and most important thing is that im loosing over 150+ hairs per day. So if I wasn’t took a treatment to my hair I’m sure that now i was with much less hair.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not new in hair lost word, over a 3 years im deal with it.
I know it’s look like there is no problem with my hair but He is very thin, and most important thing is that im loosing over 150+ hairs per day. So if I wasn’t took a treatment to my hair I’m sure that now i was with much less hair.
Pictures can be deceiving I guess. You can get 10% minoxidil on eBay, or you could try taking minoxidil orally which is more powerful. @AnxiousAndy swallows his liquid minoxidil.

Netanel

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pictures can be deceiving I guess. You can get 10% minoxidil on eBay, or you could try taking minoxidil orally which is more powerful. @AnxiousAndy swallows his liquid minoxidil.
Using minoxidill orally it’s a risk because when you take it orally the side effects increase..

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Using minoxidill orally it’s a risk because when you take it orally the side effects increase..
That’s also the case when increasing topical dose mate. I’m just giving you options. Jeez