Using Minooxidil. Is it working? Should i continue?

bambam9100

Reaction score
Hi guys.Im new here, would love to know your thoughts.

Been reading through the forum and I wanted to get more peoples opinion on my experience. I have using Regaine Foam for 5 months now and Im not entirely sure how much effect its having on my hair. I have been losing hair since 14, i am now 26 and generally have always had thinning hair since my teens . Ill try break down what has happened.

* My hairloss has undoubtedly slowed
* Ive noticed ive gained a little more fine hairs growing on my forehead, and other parts of my body namely, forearm, wrist, and back :(
* People have said the parts of my hair look thicker around the sides but from the before and after pictures, im not sure.
* I dont remember going through a period of excessive shredding (not sure if thats a good thing or not).

Im not sure if i should continue or not, and worried if i stop id shed hair without the treatment. Im kinda put off the pills because I heard there are side effects. Opinions? Is it working, should I continue regardless of how painfully slow?

Also will there come a point where my body just gets used to the treatment and becomes no longer effective?