Using Kirkland Signature minoxidil on front of head?

twhacker888

Reaction score
I have a receding hairline and some slight thinning in the front of my head. Right now I shave my hair very short a no guard buzz and you cant notice the thinning when its shaved that short. I just dont want it to get any thinner in the front.

I just bought a 1 year supply of kirkland signature minoxidil 5% and was going to try it on my thinning hair in the front and the receding hairline.

What are my chances that it helps? Or wwill it backfire and just cause alot of shedding?

You can kind of see the thinning spot in the middle of my hair in the photo but it is easier to see when the hair is long because it stands out alot more.
2ngtphg.jpg

I still have those small white baby hairs where my hairline is receding. I've read that for some people they have grown back.

Should I even start with the minoxidil? I know it will be temporary because I refuse to use propecia. Eventually I may get a FUE hair transplant. I dont mind the receding hairline so much I just dont like the thinning of my hair in the front becasue if I grow it out it looks funny.

And when I shave my head when my hair starts growing back I notice it grows alot faster on the sides and the top doesn't grow as fast.

You can see in this picture (Im the guy on top flipping the birds) when my hair is longer you can see from quite far away that it is thinning in the middle and you can also see the receding alot.
j7rb74.jpg

and my friend below me is also thinning but he wears his hair longer and tries to mess it up to cover it up but I dont want to go that option really.