Using Hair Replacement System But Don't Need It

Jack Bauer

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, how are you guys doing? I'm a BIG fan of the hair replacement system and have been following it for a few months. I currently am not suffering from any hair loss, but am highly considering using this system. I think this is one of the best options I've seen. I'm not too happy with the texture of my hair and would prefer using a system to obtain that texture. Would me shaving the center part of my head and applying the glue/tape to my scalp, accelerate the process of actual hairloss? I'm worried about the scalp not breathing as well as the adhesives. Thoughts?

Xyz23

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a system called Lace which is breathable. So you can swim, sweat, do sports and your scalp will still breathe.

There are many adhesives only for hairsystems. We live in 2018 so you dont need to worry about such things

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey, how are you guys doing? I'm a BIG fan of the hair replacement system and have been following it for a few months. I currently am not suffering from any hair loss, but am highly considering using this system. I think this is one of the best options I've seen. I'm not too happy with the texture of my hair and would prefer using a system to obtain that texture. Would me shaving the center part of my head and applying the glue/tape to my scalp, accelerate the process of actual hairloss? I'm worried about the scalp not breathing as well as the adhesives. Thoughts?

The ONLY way you will accelerate hair loss in this manner, would be to glue your system to the actual hair. Traction Alopecia can become permanent. Keeping your bio hair shaved, avoids that.

BTW... a hair system is an awfully EXTREME measure. If you are unhappy with your hair texture, there are ways to change it, depending on what it is.