Using Finasteride Without Any Hair Loss

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
This an example question.
A dude has no sign of hair loss, but he starts taking finasteride for prevention. He takes it for one, two years, because a better treatment is coming up. He just want to save his hair as a prevention, even though he has no hair loss at all.
The question is: if this dude quit finasteride after this two years, how is his hair going to be like after some months after he quitted the drug?
Is his hair all over the top going to fall? Maybe because of DHT increased?
Remember: He had a perfect hair before taking finasteride. No sign of hair loss.

Thank you!
(sorry for any english mistake)

Why would you f*** with your hormones like that without even knowing if you're susceptible to male pattern baldness?

If you think you may have the gene, just monitor your hair closely and jump on finasteride as soon as miniaturization begins. If you get on it that early you will likely regrow everything anyway

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's like cutting off one of your own limbs out of fear of gangrene. :D

f*****g stupid.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
if the guy has a family history of hairloss AND has BDD about his hair , and wants to keep them , i think it can be a good idea . I wish i could come back i the past and start finasteride at 18 before any sign of hairloss .
But this is only my point of view