using dermmatch on blad areas?

kopmjj

Reaction score
Hey i have currently size 1 buzz cut all over and decided i want to grow my hair of what ever its left and start using concealerrs propely, but i have a problem i have several bald patches with no hair at all so can i apply dermmatch very light so its undetectable? i saw a picture of a guys who posted something like that but thats just 1 example im sure there are many people tried to use dermmatch on bald patches but i want to know if it works thanks.

Hairometer

Reaction score
Re: using dermmatch on bald areas?

Yes you may. I use DermMatch (black) to darken out the asymmetrical bald regions so that my scalp has the same shade (darkness) all over. Just don't follow the DermMatch instructions but instead use very little paste or else you may over-darken. Next I'll use Nanogen fibers in a Toppik Spray Applicator to further coat my entire frontal, parietal & vertex regions. The result can be very natural and if this works on my black hair, it should work even better on brown hair.

BTW, I shave my scalp with a Remington Shortcut Clipper setting #1 one or two times a week.