Useless Doctors Cant Cure Male Pattern Baldness

Popikaify

Reaction score
They do heart transplants,brain surgeries and so on,but cant fix a joke called male pattern baldness...therefor they're USELESS

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, you will be surprise but the medical field, and sciense in general, doesnt work the way our intuition works, alot of times problems that seems really hard and complex to us, get solutions much faster and easier then problems that seem simpler.
A heart can be transplanted, yet a problem for example chronic noises in the ears has no solution. My mom suffers from it for years now, and I heard that it happen to alot of people in certain age (~50), and all the doctors has to say is "you just need to live with it..."
I have a chronic problem that looks like IBS and it really effect my life and several aspects, and yet with tons of examinations and private doctors I have been to, no one has any idea even what this is, not even talking about treatment for it, they just say "well you just need to live with it...", and this is actually what the doctors will say to most of the health problems that you will encounter.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
Many medical doctors are just walking web-md pages. Without the advanced in medical devices and technology, we would be screwed.

The ones who also do research, well that's another story. But there is a lot of red tape and bureaucracy involved in that.

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem to be like those movie villains who just yell at the nerdy scientists 'I WANT RESULTS, AND I WANT THEM NOW'.
Jokes aside, it is a very complex subject, as the hormones implicated in the hair loss process have veeery complex roles, which pretty much rules out a permanent 'magical pill'. A permanent treatment imo will come in the near future, with hair follicle cloning. that seems to be the only possible way you could make dht resistant follicles without harvesting the donor area.
As long as the hair follicle is fed with blood carrying hormones such as dht, any non-plastic treatment seems impossible.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
HF cloning sounds the only approach that would get us there faster but it's still decades away for the 99%. Taking androgen resistant donor hair and multiplying it then implanting them will permit scientists to bypass finding the real culprit(s) for Androgenetic Alopecia. Take a strong tree, generate seeds then plant those. Rinse lathe repeat as needed. Of course it's expensive invasive and probably won't provide results people are expecting at first. This won't elucidate what is causing male pattern baldness so even cloning will have its limitations for many . It's not the holy grail.

dudealpha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HF cloning sounds the only approach that would get us there faster but it's still decades away for the 99%. Taking androgen resistant donor hair and multiplying it then implanting them will permit scientists to bypass finding the real culprit(s) for Androgenetic Alopecia. Take a strong tree, generate seeds then plant those. Rinse lathe repeat as needed. Of course it's expensive invasive and probably won't provide results people are expecting at first. This won't elucidate what is causing male pattern baldness .
I reckon that if we reach cloning we could just transplant those bad boys in. At least until they do their research and find the cause of male pattern baldness.
Although it's prolly gonna be expensive af.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That will be in theory but then again with no published results on humans that's all in the air.

Transplant procedure hasn't reached appearance levels of mother f***g nature with regards to hair density, so we are in for some surprises. If I am going to pay 6 figures for hair cloning I want to reach real wolfman levels. Nothing less.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
They do heart transplants,brain surgeries and so on,but cant fix a joke called male pattern baldness...therefor they're USELESS

And what do you do or did in this life? Masturbate 20 times a day and smoke weed 24/7? The nerve on some people, unbelievable. And what's hilarious is that 99% of the ones that make these kind of posts are the most useless scumbags of this society, parasites that just consume and do nothing all day long, except complain about everything and anything... Dumb useless self entitled fucks

Reactions: INT

Mitko1

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They probably know the real cause of hair loss but they hide it on purpose so the can sell finasteide, minoxidil, laser caps and hair transplant. Many studies and discoveries are ignored or rejected because of that. I don't think that is hard to discover something about baldness. It's pretty easy to do a study with two groops of balding people and non balding people an analyze their necks for example or check their spine. You can examine cadavers to compare a scalp of a balding person and non balding, also check their bones, spine, blood vessels, muscles etc. This guy did similar experiment but It never saw light and remained stuck in an old book.

https://bit.ly/2XjZxOd

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They probably know the real cause of hair loss but they hide it on purpose so the can sell finasteide, minoxidil, laser caps and hair transplant. Many studies and discoveries are ignored or rejected because of that. I don't think that is hard to discover something about baldness.
Lol, this coming from the guy who thinks craniofacial development plays a major role in baldness.