Used Toppik to fill in a weak spot, now its quickly become a bald spot.

mjk260

Reaction score
Just a few months ago I took a handheld mirror and examined my crown and combed it in every way possible. There was some weakness and there appeared as cowlick. (though it wasn't actually as it hadn't been there before.

Being paranoid, I decided to use Toppik. I quickly found that Toppik is increidbly difficult to wash out of my hair. I basically end up having to scrub my scalp to get it out and with it comes many hair from the crown. I have confirmed this with USB microscope, as well toppik makes my scalp itch.

I don't know what to do. I'll probably go spray some Toppik into my crown right now. It just simply isn't worth living knowing you have a bald spot.

Can anyone tell me how to efficiently wash this garbage out of my hair without losing hair in the process?

agent00

Established Member
Reaction score
That's odd. Toppik and other concealers usually come out after a wash using shampoo.

Perhaps you are having an allergic reaction to something in the follicles? Have you tried using another concealer like Fullmore or Caboki?

frankierl77

Reaction score
Just a few months ago I took a handheld mirror and examined my crown and combed it in every way possible. There was some weakness and there appeared as cowlick. (though it wasn't actually as it hadn't been there before.

Being paranoid, I decided to use Toppik. I quickly found that Toppik is increidbly difficult to wash out of my hair. I basically end up having to scrub my scalp to get it out and with it comes many hair from the crown. I have confirmed this with USB microscope, as well toppik makes my scalp itch.

I don't know what to do. I'll probably go spray some Toppik into my crown right now. It just simply isn't worth living knowing you have a bald spot.

Can anyone tell me how to efficiently wash this garbage out of my hair without losing hair in the process?

Listen, Look at my pic: I ve hadd the bald spot, Its Not a big deal. Life is worth living, I had the Bald spot starting in 9th grade throughout all highschool. You must have some deeper more serious issues in your life than your baldspot. What is insane is using products like toppik to cover it up. Really, Its a cute thing to a girl if thats what you're worried about, Its not a flaw at all. Im worried your case is gonna get worse and worse. Listen, Its not a big deal MJ. I dealt with it, it sucks but its not a Big a deal as you making it. Just stop using toppik seeing as it is causing accelerated hairloss.

Attachments

• 120719-223709edited4.jpg
    120719-223709edited4.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 402