Use Penis Blood Flow Cream On Scalp For Hair Growth ?

jasari

Reaction score
What about oral sildenafil for hair growth. There are studies which show efficacy, safer than oral minoxidil - and solves libido issues associated with finasteride?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
What about oral sildenafil for hair growth. There are studies which show efficacy, safer than oral minoxidil - and solves libido issues associated with finasteride?
Sidenafil DON'T increase libido, that is not how it works.

jasari

Reaction score
Sidenafil DON'T increase libido, that is not how it works.

Not really relevant. It's the quality of erection that people are most bothered with regarding finasteride use. Sidenafil solves that. There are also studies that show it out performs minoxidil. Would be interesting to see if anyone has tried it for hair growth.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really relevant. It's the quality of erection that people are most bothered with regarding finasteride use. Sidenafil solves that. There are also studies that show it out performs minoxidil. Would be interesting to see if anyone has tried it for hair growth.
Yes, it is. Getting an erection without libido, is like having a Mercedez without know who to drive.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sidenafil solves the erection problem but not the ejaculation one. Having sex without being able to reach an orgasm is what people fear the most.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is another thread that should be pinned forever. It could show new members one of the side effects of NOT taking finasteride.

Reactions: soo

soo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Came back after 6 months to see if something is up, first thread "Use Penis Blood Flow Cream On Scalp For Hair Growth?"

Got my answer, thanks & bye