US Magazinie - Balding Celebs

Obsidian

Reaction score
Seems like the usual suspects.

GeminiX

Reaction score
The picture of Brandon Frasier, is particularly unflattering. His hair looks great again now though, I wonder whether he has a piece or has gone down the pills/hair transplant route.

Hoppi

Reaction score
It truly is amazing and surprising to me just how many people have it O.O Even some people that at the back of my mind I was like "wow they are so lucky, they are like NEVER going to lose their hair.." then i see an actual up-to-date picture and... they have O.O (or are in the process of it).

I find it so sad as like, I dunno why maybe it's because of my Italian roots maybe it's something else but I find hair looks so nice, like I really appreciate someone's natural hair then when it goes it seems like such a waste - so unnecessary ._.

I really hope I can throw a lil project together to make cheap RU, and then move on to other chemical treatments, that would be so cool as it would make many people happy ^_^

EDIT - And the worst thing of all is how people make fun and laugh, and showcase it. My hair loss isn't noticeable enough for this yet (diffuse shedding isn't there yet) but I really feel for those for whom it is :(

ComeOnPropy

Established Member
Reaction score
The people that commented at the bottom of each celebrity are major dickheads, im sorry but i felt like venting that. Seriously all vein females with no voice of reason they sound so retarded and it really annoyed me sorry.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is old news, I think most people knew about these celebrities hairloss issues a long time ago, so I'm not sure why this celeb magazine has republished this selection of ancient pics :jackit:

I agree with others, the comments from women on these pics are pathetic, but I guess if they weren't gossiping about silly sh*t like this how else would they use up their time??

Male Hollywood actors are only human, they go bald too, just like female actors go saggy and wrinkly and lose their looks and body shape. In the real world most men experience some sort of recession or thinning some time in their life, so it's only natural that most of these Hollywood A-listers who are late 30s early 40s are gonna have problems too!

s.a.f

Reaction score
GeminiX said:
The picture of Brandon Frasier, is particularly unflattering. His hair looks great again now though, I wonder whether he has a piece or has gone down the pills/hair transplant route.

That pic is ancient I thought it was common knowledge on here that Fraiser has worn a wig for about the past 20 yrs.

GeminiX

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
GeminiX said:

That pic is ancient I thought it was common knowledge on here that Fraiser has worn a wig for about the past 20 yrs.

Yeah, I think it first started circulating about seven years ago.

Obsidian

Reaction score
I think he got an hair transplant and on meds. I remember seeing an interview for him on The Mummy 3 and it looked like all sorts of concealers in his hair.