Urgent: What Is The Latest On Seti And Other Credible Treatments?

Reaction score
When will seti hit the market? Are there any other promising treatments? My hair is thinning fast, I am out of time.

Also, all medical research must be suspended until hair loss is cured. All medical research funding is to be diverted to hair loss research until a cure with no side effects is found.

INT

Reaction score
Yeah, cancer and heart disease are overrated right? Hairloss is the true number 1 killer.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well a lot of cancer patients say the worst part of cancer is when their hair fell out.
even hardcore gangbangers in USA jails gave a "don't give a fukk" attitude but when the hair got shaved off they suddenly felt very vulnerable

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
When will seti hit the market? Are there any other promising treatments? My hair is thinning fast, I am out of time.

Also, all medical research must be suspended until hair loss is cured. All medical research funding is to be diverted to hair loss research until a cure with no side effects is found.

Agreed, universal hair coverage for all!

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
well a lot of cancer patients say the worst part of cancer is when their hair fell out.

I've heard this banded around a bit on this forum mainly by fred. Have you any sources for this? My brother just finished chemo and he said he didn't give a sh*t about the hair loss (he lost all his hair).

He was more concerned about the nausea, pain and the prospect of dying

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i haven't got any solid sources for it but i have read it many many times on non hair loss boards, like womens magazines in the doctors office; on the daily mail website, in the sun (paper), etc i've read it at least 5 times in seperate articles

Dayday

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i have heard it aswel. There was a woman on tv that said she was told she had cancer and her first reply to the doctor was am i going to lose my hair.

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah i have heard it aswel. There was a woman on tv that said she was told she had cancer and her first reply to the doctor was am i going to lose my hair.

Personally hair loss would be the least of my worries with cancer. Especially as it grows back for most cases

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score

LOL :D:D:D:D:D:D

Reaction score
Imagine regaining a beautiful NW0 hairline.

What wouldn't you give for that?

Universal hair coverage now!

abcdefg

Reaction score
So, any real hope on the horizon? When will seti be out?

Not soon enough. Id rather take seti than touch propecia. Long term nothing good can really come from propecia. The whole idea of changing hormones is just not a good one considering how little we know about any of it. I have a hard time thinking seti would be worse than propecia with sides.

Reaction score
Not soon enough. Id rather take seti than touch propecia. Long term nothing good can really come from propecia. The whole idea of changing hormones is just not a good one considering how little we know about any of it. I have a hard time thinking seti would be worse than propecia with sides.

You are preaching to the choir my friend. I wish I had never touched finasteride.

And we need seti or some other solution to come out no later than THIS YEAR. This absolutely cannot wait any longer, hence my original post.

Reaction score
Guys this is very urgent.

If a treatment doesn't come out this year, and I lose my hair, then all hair loss research must be suspended since I obviously cannot benefit from it.