URGENT PLZ HELP!!

hairforce9

Established Member
Reaction score
I just did the pinch and pull test twice on one spot of my head and i pulled out 15 hairs!
I do know what the fuc k is going on im on the big 3 and this has never happened before.

the last post i made on the link below provides a timeline of my med history:
viewtopic.php?f=44&t=43332

Please i need advice becuase im seriously considering dropping all meds. I think they are doing more harm then good

Johnny24601

Experienced Member
Reaction score
These treatments will not make things worse IMO. If you did your research prior to using these products, you would know that many take a step back before taking a step forward and there are occasional shedding periods. There is no evidence that these products are capable of making things worse and there is ample evidence that they can help slow down and even sometimes halt hairloss. Of course side effects do occur.
Why don't you do your own research and decide for yourself instead of asking a bunch of people you do not know and who are not doctors or researchers for an opinion. I mean I obviously gave you my thoughts but how the hell do you know if I (or anyone else on this site) is credible. Even if some people tell you to stay on the meds what the hell does that tell you as I am sure many of those people are currently using the products themselves. It just frustrates me that people make the bold leap to confront their hairloss by using expensive and somewhat risky products like finasteride and minoxidil, then these people panic and want some sort of quick fix answer when they don't grow back a full head of hair. Seriously, these products are not a perfect solution and you'd know that if you read the studies and comments by people on websites like this......but I am sure all you want to hear is "Hey man stay in there it will improve." So there it is.....