Urgent! My Hair Is Thinning Fast Since I Stopped Finasteride

Reaction score
I stopped poisoning my body with finasteride for obvious reasons after being on it for several years. My hair is going from NW2 to NW5 very fast. It's already thinned out significantly.

I need to get on something else asap. When is seti coming out? Any other drugs in the pipeline?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped poisoning my body with finasteride for obvious reasons after being on it for several years. My hair is going from NW2 to NW5 very fast. It's already thinned out significantly.

I need to get on something else asap. When is seti coming out? Any other drugs in the pipeline?
Closest thing is probably replicel at the end of this year, try immidately getting on Zix, and you should be able to buy seti from Chinese suppliers.

Alphalete

My Regimen
Reaction score
What Norwood were you when you began using Finasteride? And at what age did you start?

Reaction score
Closest thing is probably replicel at the end of this year, try immidately getting on Zix, and you should be able to buy seti from Chinese suppliers.

zix sounds like a scam. if zinc treated hairloss there would be many legit studies and products around this

seti from unscrupulous chinese scammers, no thanks. you don't even know what you're really putting in your body

replicel sounds promising. are you sure it's coming out this year? on their website it says they haven't even started phase 2 trials, and those will last 39 months

What Norwood were you when you began using Finasteride? And at what age did you start?

I was NW2 when I started at 29. i experienced excellent regrowth, but the side effects make finasteride not worth it. i wish i had never touched it. it's a feminizing drug that suppresses an essential male hormone. you're basically poisoning yourself

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT is not an essential hormone past puberty, just FYI. But if you did experience noticeable side effects, you were wise to stop. RU55841 and Minoxidil might be your best bets.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
zix sounds like a scam. if zinc treated hairloss there would be many legit studies and products around this

seti from unscrupulous chinese scammers, no thanks. you don't even know what you're really putting in your body

replicel sounds promising. are you sure it's coming out this year? on their website it says they haven't even started phase 2 trials, and those will last 39 months

I was NW2 when I started at 29. i experienced excellent regrowth, but the side effects make finasteride not worth it. i wish i had never touched it. it's a feminizing drug that suppresses an essential male hormone. you're basically poisoning yourself
Zix is definitely not a scam, it's really strong it gave me some Finasteride sides until I reduced the doses a lot, also makes your hair look 10x thicker.

Reaction score
Zix is definitely not a scam, it's really strong it gave me some Finasteride sides until I reduced the doses a lot, also makes your hair look 10x thicker.

how can it be legit when there is no science behind it?

when is seti supposed to be on the market?

nicco

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT is not an essential hormone past puberty, just FYI. But if you did experience noticeable side effects, you were wise to stop. RU55841 and Minoxidil might be your best bets.
I'm going to second this OP, RU and minoxidil, throw in dermarolling too. Other than that, there isn't much you can do.