Uping My Minoxidil From 5% To 15% Seven God Damn Words

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So last year i tried minoxidil 5% for a full year and it didnt do anything.
Now im using 15% for 2 weeks.
Is there any chance 15% is going to work if 5 didnt do jackshit for me?

transam

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So last year i tried minoxidil 5% for a full year and it didnt do anything.
Now im using 15% for 2 weeks.
Is there any chance 15% is going to work if 5 didnt do jackshit for me?
I've tried 15% minoxidil...Didn't stick with it long enough to tell if it was better than 5%.
I don't know the exact science on if using a higher percentage of minoxidil will increase results, but if you have the money & time go for it I guess.
I'm way too paranoid. I switched back to 5% because it's the percentage that's been scientifically proven to work....I'd hate to use a higher percentage, just to realize I've been wasting my time & money

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Better off just investing in a 1.5mm dermaroller and rolling very lightly before applying 5% like somebody does, cheaper and will be just as effective as the higher percentage minoxidil. Also possible you are a non responder to topical, which means oral is the only other route.

Last edited:

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Better off just investing in a 1.5mm dermaroller and rolling very lightly before applying 5% like somebody does, cheaper and will be just as effective as the higher percentage minoxidil. Also possible you are a non responder to topical, which means oral is the only other route.
Yeah tried to order oral from thailand but got destroyed in customs and had z warning from the police so oral is no option for me

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah tried to order oral from thailand but got destroyed in customs and had z warning from the police so oral is no option for me

Some people just drink the kirkland liquid minoxidil, that's an option. That is of course if your not a responder to topical minoxidil, for some it's useless so increasing strength won't matter.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some people just drink the kirkland liquid minoxidil, that's an option. That is of course if your not a responder to topical minoxidil, for some it's useless so increasing strength won't matter.
Yeah was thinking about that but because the minoxidil is already mixed in alcohol it is kinda dangerous because it can be absorbed in your trouth instead going into you belly lol

Warmer82

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah was thinking about that but because the minoxidil is already mixed in alcohol it is kinda dangerous because it can be absorbed in your trouth instead going into you belly lol
Cant you get a prescription for oral minoxidil in belgium.

Warmer82

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a fue in belgium last year and they prescribed me 5mg oral minoxidil in capsule form which i collected from the pharmacy in brussels. I tried these but they gave me sides.

Is your blood pressure low from the topical minoxidil?.

I think Derelict is spot on with 5% and dermapen compared to 15%
Maybe this method gets converted in liver like oral does.

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had a fue in belgium last year and they prescribed me 5mg oral minoxidil in capsule form which i collected from the pharmacy in brussels. I tried these but they gave me sides.

Nice where did you get your fue from?

vinnievandall

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

And no it was always like that. Minoxidil doesnt lower it any more for me