Updated pics, what do you think?

budwardo

Established Member
Reaction score
Here are some updated pics its been about 3months, hair still fall out however my itch is gone pretty much. I use nizoral with selineum sulfide shampoo on a rotating basis. I have my hair pretty short, number 1 clipper, to a #2 and a also very short on top. I have a fairly large cowlick and my hair grows in a circle patter. I lose hair everyday Id say around a counted 50 plus whatever I loose during the day. I dont scrup my head hard and just pat dry my head. Im 36 btw. I take thyroid meds. Most of the hair I lose is very thin which is a bad sign. However is it possible that those hairs will grow thicker. I loose tons of eyebrows also I think this is from dermatitis but they also grow in small then fall out. I aslo loose alot of hair from my sideburns and side of head. my hairlise has receded aslo at the temples. Am I just a crazy f@#ck? this has been going on for almost 2 years. Could the bright flash make this look worse than it is? My wife says it looks fine but I dont think so.
DSC02097.jpg
DSC02095.jpg
DSC02093.jpg
DSC02092.jpg

budwardo

Established Member
Reaction score
No comments? I know its normal to loose hair during the day but damn I lost 10 in the last 10 minutes just rubbing my head. Now I know Im not pulling but I can see myself developing a ocd habit but the sh*t is just falling out like mad. My pics from 5 months are totally different but my hair was not this short on the crown area. this whole thing has got me really stressed which is not good then throw the eyebrow loss on top of it and its driving me crazy. My hope is the eyebrow and hair are tied together and will eventually stop. But its been 1.5 years and no slowing down. I stopped propecia because it made me feel like sh*t and I must have been going threw a shed because the front for my hair was falling out like pulling on cotton candy. Bad part is I have a 9inch scar on the top of my head. I just need some support

budwardo

Established Member
Reaction score
thanks for the compliment but my hair loss is definitly noticible when you see how much I loose. Like i said earlier If i slightly whet my hair and glide my hand over my head I loose at least 1--2 hairs. Not normal right

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You're paranoid.

Don't count hairs, it doesn't mean a thing. Everyone loses them.

It's what your hair looks like that counts.

Zero sign of male pattern baldness.

budwardo

Established Member
Reaction score
Paranoid, im alot more than that. lol I guess when I had my accident, 19 staples on the top of my head I have become obsesive with my hairloss. I also, no bullshit loose at least 10-15 eyebrows a day. All of this was after accutane btw. I appreciate the comments I think I wont stress about hair for one night. I am 36 I guess I should be happy with what I got, thanks

Jstalkens

Reaction score
Everything looks fine to me, I would be happy with what you have right now but its always good to prepare and help slow down the process of hair loss. Normal people lose about 50-100 hair per day on average.