update

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well, just writing this for my own amusement...but i have been using revivogen for 5 weeks now and have cut down propecia to .5 mgs for the last week (started 1mg 13 months ago) I had some pretty severe sheds in the past year and it has thinned me out to the point that it was astetically noticable. i get seborrhea as well during my sheds so i would scratch my head and get chunks of white skin with a bunch of hair. i was loosing a lot. now, i am really eyeing how much i am shedding each day, i can actually sit in front of the mirror a few times a day and pick out the hairs that have fallen out (they are always attatched to a white bulb or a piece of skin) In general i can search out anywhere from 10 to 20 a day ( i know there are still lots i don't see) so i figure maybe around 40 to 50 a day. But this is a huge difference since i was loosing way more before revivogen. my hair looks alright now and has thickened up a bit from recovery from the sheds, it is still somewhat obvious that i have lost hair for the last 6 years, but i think that what i am doing is helping. My point is that i think my treatment is not doing any major miracles but it is definitely helping...hopefully it will help reverse it a bit. :hairy: