Update with Pictures.....yes folks....pictures!

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What Up Fellas!

So I decided it was time to post some photos to show my progress thus far. I have march 04 and jan 05, please take a look and comment if you would like. Otherwise, I think that things are going ok.

Over and OUT!
Tony

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a.saraiva ... CBW.AsBX2t

P.S. My hair is a bit longer..just wanted to show some photos.....

Ill get a haircut tomorrow, the girlfriend hates long hair! :^)

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey Brasil!

Good stuff dude - It looks like your hanging tight - also it looks like your mid-front has thickend up a bit. Good work - keep it up!

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
Forgot to ask: How's the back of your head? Only thinning at the front? Are you shedding from the back as well?

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Main!

Sorry, the back was the only part I didnt take a picture of...stupid me! Its solid, my hair seems a bit darker now....thicker maybe....I still do shed quite a bit, but from these pictures I feel more optomistic.

I hope all works out of you too!
Tony

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
PartTimeNinja said:
thanks - you're close to your 12 month mark? When did you start treatment?

March 04....

DarklyCharming

Established Member
Reaction score
You've definitely maintained man, and for just about a whole year. I think that in itself should be some comforting goodness.

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
So then we are excactly at the same time in our treatment. I started 1st of March 2004.

Good stuff and keep it up!

Rawbbie

Established Member
Reaction score
I even think there's a bit of progress in there, maybe a bit of thickening up in the temples. Put it this way, you haven't progressed with male pattern baldness at all since last year, so keep it up, good work man.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good job man....there has been progress ...your hair looks good ......you should be out f*****g w****s and banging their moms.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What up Fellas!

Thank you all for the encouraging words! It has sure been a battle that is as easy as taking a pill, but a battle that has its good and bad days. By no means am I out of the woods and a month from now things may not be as bright. What I do know is that I will keep plugging away and fight the fight for as long as I can.

Again..Thanks!
Tony

ozzult

Reaction score
That's a great hair line, if you can keep a hairline like that for the next 10 years on finasteride, you should be very happy.

G

Good stuff Tony, I would say you have made a little progress too.

Stay hairy

Ty

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can see a big improvement in my frontal area. Good thing we are seeing people improving, well give other people hope that you dont have to go bald.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brasileirao what is your regimen?

It's good to see you have made some progress. I am not sure about the sides but i can see that you have gotten some improvement on the front of your hairline

too bald too furious

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Braselirao...you have a very good head of hair. Atleast thats what it looks like from the photos. Good to see your regimen maintaining. Good luck with continued success! :)

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What up Guys!

Man, thanks for the overwhelming response...I really do appreciate it. :^)

GonnaWin,

Im simply taking Propecia and washing my head with H&S and Nizoral (2x a week).

Ty,

If by homosexual you mean my deep feelings for the members of this forum for all their support through out these long months, then yes I am a homo. Otherwise its a straight regimen of vagina for me.

Now, as far as side effects go they have pretty much gone away. When I started I was horny as a dog then things took a 180 degree turn. This has pretty much normalized as I finally wake up with a hard on and have many lovelllly dreams. My shedding hasnt really slowed down, but at this point I dont think its done too much harm although. I still have some what thick hair, again, my guess is that I normally shed a lot anyways.

The funny thing is that to me things were getting worse until I took those pictures. I guess my hairline has moved up a bit considereing it looked very thin in the before pictures. Well, I will keep you guys posted and let you know how long I can hold on to what I have.

Oh yeah, if I can hold on to what I have for 10 years, man I will be so happy!

Aight fellas!

Thanks again!
Tony

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blue is your movie dumb and dumber?