Update on non-jerkoff-progress.

G

Since the amazing discovery that Jerking off has an effect on my hair things are going good.

Recap. I started big 3 in march - After a month or so I stopped minoxidil.

Initially I noticed less bodyhair. After 4 weeks I noticed a complete stop in shedding. Then a long period went by and I didn´t notice any regrowth but no shed either - I thought that this would be what it´s all about - maintaining what is left.

With Broadband came p**rn and as unlimited p**rn was something new to me I jerked off like a maniac for 2 months. After awhile I noticed that my scalp was hurting .. like it had a small bruise just under the skin and I noticed maybe a bit more itchyness and a bit more oily scalp - but since I had read on this site that there is no correlation between serum testosterone and DHT I wouldn´t tie the two together. So one day my computer broke - no not excessive p**rn watching but it was a funny joke you where about to make Ty ;)

The computer was away for 2 weeks and by the 10th day or so I noticed that my scalp didn´t feel bruised anymoer :shock: honestly I was stunned!

I can´t help but to put a = between serum testosterone and DHT. Now the last two weeks I have made a new observation. My friend, he´s 22 years old has been lifting a lot of weights and has really put on muscles - and lost Soo much hair! I asked my gf best male friend when he started losing hair and if he could remember any changes in diet - sure enough, weights, proteins and hairloss.

I´m not moving an inch from this theory!

I never lifted weights, I always did serious cardio and I always had amazing hair. Once I stopped with the cardio, switched to weights and proteins I lost ALOT of hair. Serum testosterone - DHT!

How is my hairloss going right now then? compared to 3 - 4 months ago it´s going amazing! honestly can see real regrowth and my hair feels soooo much better. Scalp feels amazing - no bruised feeling when i press down on it.

My advice - to all you lifting weights - STOP! to all you jerking off alot - STOP. Not forever but for 2 - 3 weeks. Put down your protein shakes and just see what happens. If nothing happens then you´ll have had 3 weeks of vacation and ... frustration but if your scalp feels better.

jason566

Established Member
Reaction score
Nesta
I wanna gain like 25 pounds in muscle tone though..How can I achieve that without lifting weights?
i already like 50 pushups a day..what if i lifted like light weights to tone my body then..also did cardio would that help not make my test peak so high?

G

I guess I have to agree, I get rumpy pumpy everyday for the last 4 months and my hair has gone to total shite. Maybe there is a connection....

Axon

Reaction score
I bust one at least once a day between my girl and my right hand. Nothing's changed here.

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
Heck, I used to have sex 2, sometimes 3, times a day between the ages of 18 and 28 or so... and had great hair.

Deaner

Reaction score
I'm in the same position as Axon, no change, my hair's improving.

wastingpenguins

Established Member
Reaction score
Ach.

This has been discussed to death on the various hairloss forums I have read.

The general informed opinion is that, while jerking it could, in theory, raise levels of DHT, it would not do so to any significant, tangible extent; that is, jerking off will not have any real effect on your hairloss.

Feel free to believe what you want-- it's just another panicky trend amonst hairloss sufferers. Though really, this one is a recurring trend.

G

wastingpenguins said:
Ach.

The general informed opinion is that, while jerking it could, in theory, raise levels of DHT, it would not do so to any significant, tangible extent; that is, jerking off will not have any real effect on your hairloss.

Feel free to believe what you want-- it's just another panicky trend amonst hairloss sufferers. Though really, this one is a recurring trend.

Agreed.

If you guys want to stop jerking off to save your hair, then also forget about having sex ever again (for the same reason) or working out or doing any exercise at all (in case you raise T levels a tiny, tiny bit for a short period of time. If your going to follow this route then best thing is to just lie in bed and dont move a muscle for the rest of your life whilst getting nourishment through a drip feed.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

G

I started the big three a few months back, got subscription to a local newspaper, and within weeks my hair improved.

My conclusion:

Subscribing to a local newspaper > improved hair regrowth

Deaner

Reaction score
I noticed a similar trend when I subscribed to Cosmo TynanW. I'm guessing it could partially be related to the relatively low levels of testosterone in Cosmo magazine, and high levels of estrogen.

I'm gonna say reading Cosmo > increased hairgrowth.

G

Deaner said:
I noticed a similar trend when I subscribed to Cosmo TynanW. I'm guessing it could partially be related to the relatively low levels of testosterone in Cosmo magazine, and high levels of estrogen.

I'm gonna say reading Cosmo > increased hairgrowth.

I might try Cosmo, how often are you reading it? do you condition afterwards?

Deaner

Reaction score
I'm reading it once per toilet session, no conditioning afterwards.

G

Deaner said:
I'm reading it once per toilet session, no conditioning afterwards.

I also like to leaf through my local newspaper (the Camden Cronicle) as I 'drop the children off at the swimming pool'

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
wastingpenguins said:
Ach.

Exactly. nesta didnt discover anything, unfortunately. This is why I repeatedly tell people that the minds eye ... and the brain ... can do incredible things to skew reality ... if you really really really want it to.

However, refraining from masturbation will do wonders for your sex drive, your libido, your feeling of "being alive" and strong and healthy and vibrant. I swear by that.

HairLossTalk.com

Bismarck

Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
However, refraining from masturbation will do wonders for your sex drive, your libido, your feeling of "being alive" and strong and healthy and vibrant. I swear by that.

HairLossTalk.com

I completely agree !

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Chujgcha said:
Yeah!! After a while vegetating in bed your muscles will deteoriate and you will be helpless when the 300 lb nurse starts hopping on you. It's vicious. :freaked:

There was a lady who actually became grafted to her couch! She was on there for years and the doctors had to surgically remove her from the damn thing! Can you imagine, talk about couch potato...

Any who, on this whole subject of masturbation....wait wait..ahhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhh oh yeahhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........I think its perfectly healthy wont make a bit of difference to your hair. But that is just me :)

Laterz!
Tony

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Not masterbating does more damage than good. You're going to jizz if u jerk it or not. Wet dreams are not cool.