Update from VoRteX (PICS added)

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
Vortex

What is your diet like now? Like what do you eat in a typical day?

I guess this would be the easiest way to show you :shock:

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJour ... r=vortex72

I keep a detailed daily record of my intake. Even when I cheat!

Its the only way for me to stay honest on how much I eat.

You'll see I keep my carbs relatively low. Even on the days where you see I've eaten 100+g of carbs, much of that will be fiber, sugar alchols or other types of low gi carbs. My fat is relatively high but much of it is healthy fat..

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
You obviously lift weights. What do you do?

A 3 day split

Mon - chest/shoulder/tricep
Wed - Back/bicep
Fri - Legs

I do 2-3 exercises per muscle group. I try to use mostly free weights with compound movements. I keep my weight high enough to where I cant do more than 6-8reps/set except the warmup set. I do 4sets for each exercise with each set close to or at failure.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
supplement

hi vortex,

i was wondering, are you taking any protein supplement or cretein?

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
I drink whey shakes daily and I've been on creatine for a month

I dont know how much benefit the creatine has given me.. i've seen some strength increase and muscles may get a bit more "pumped" but nothing dramatic

Mikey

Established Member
Reaction score
amazing transformation, congrats dude, youve inspired me to get myself into shape.

Could you perhaps go into a little more detail about how you found the atkins diet.

VoRteX

Established Member
Reaction score
atkins works great for a beginning program. You can eat plenty enough to stay full and still lose weight fast. Just keep your carbs at or below 30grams/day for the first month. Then you can gradually increase them. Make sure you are drinking plenty of water and doing cardio. Get the atkins book. Personally, I like the book "Protein Power" by the Eades better than Atkins. Same plan, but better book

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WOW, you look great dude. Well Done! I'm sure you deserve it BTW yoru hair looks good also.

Cassin

Reaction score
drinkrum

We are having programming issues right now. Were at the mercy of the programmers.

All pics will return, they aren't deleted, things should be back up before too long.

drinkrum

Reaction score
Cassin said:
drinkrum

We are having programming issues right now. Were at the mercy of the programmers.

All pics will return, they aren't deleted, things should be back up before too long.

Danke.

D.