Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So are we thinking it will be commercialized very soon? Or in 10 years? Based on everything it sounds like it'll either be commercialized in like 3 years or 10 years and I'm confused

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If u pay this price for Tsuji you already have a Huracan...
If you pay this price you should have a Veyron not a Huracan...would stress me if my hair would be as "cheap"as my car, you simply don't get the point.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you pay this price you should have a Veyron not a Huracan...would stress me if my hair would be as "cheap"as my car, you simply don't get the point.

You compared Tsuji with a car, cause you're just not the right Client for this, that's all I wanted to say.
It's like an poor african guy talking about the price of McDonalds in Europe and explaining that the price is to high.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jeff Bezos would probably not mind paying that, thats pocket change for him, he probably blows that much going dinner somewhere.
But i wouldn't do it myself now even if it were $500, this is a new tech, has not been tasted yet we don't have any safety records yet, i would still wait 5 years even if i could get it done now.

Exactly! on the other hand I wonder who would pay so much money to prove something that we don't even know how it can affect. If that amount of money is true, it won't be long before it goes down.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You compared Tsuji with a car, cause you're just not the right Client for this, that's all I wanted to say.
It's like an poor african guy talking about the price of McDonalds in Europe and explaining that the price is to high.
I didn't compare Tsuji to a car. You simply don't get it, doesn't matter, try to afford the 300k+ and if you ever get to this point you maybe will think in different ways, but at the moment you won't get no matter what

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you need to 'try to afford' you just shouldn't do it, that's all. But if you're a rich guy struggling with Hair-Problems Tsuji will be the deal of your life (instead of the tenth useless car in your garage).

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i found this on reddit , they are claiming that the trial has already completed ! is this really true ?

https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/cmsp8h/depressing_news_on_tsuji/

I think we've been confused about the dates of the clinical trials. It was all by email to a hairlosstalk user, in which he indicated that he would be testing with humans in 2019. And it's true, but not the trials as we thought, but experiments. What apparently seems to be that Tsuji is doing clinical experiments with people during this 2019, not the clinical trial. I imagine they are testing tolerance etc before moving on to the real trials, phase 1?

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
RIKEN institute is not a joke people. They are giants in the medicine field.

Implantable 3D blastocyst-like embryonic structure generated from mouse stem cells
Researchers have generated 3D blastocyst-like structures from stem cells. The study shows that the blastocyst-like structures very closely resemble actual blastocysts, and even induce proper changes in the uterus after being implanted in pseudo-pregnant mice.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/08/190808115056.htm

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be truly naive to believe it could be released in 2020. Like i said in early posts here: 2030 AT LEAST. That, if they make it. But, you know, I'm an old rant like some say.

You're visiting this section every day, to tell everybody it will take 10 more years. Your life must be awesome.

@Joxy, sounds interesting:)

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If Tsuji show that his method works perfectly well then other clinics in the world

If you have decent fit body, nice job, a lot of money you will still have a much better social life than blue collar guy with no hair loss. Of course being non-bald guy is big plus, but in the end money moves the wolrd.

You don’t get it. It’s not just about how many women you can f***.

Subigang

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Google translate camera on video

Attachments

• F7E4E6E6-978A-47DF-A835-6E3305132133.jpeg
    F7E4E6E6-978A-47DF-A835-6E3305132133.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 407

br1

Reaction score
You're visiting this section every day, to tell everybody it will take 10 more years. Your life must be awesome.

@Joxy, sounds interesting:)
Well at least im not the one getting disappointed every 2 or so years, because of naive expectations .

Dont blame you for that, i was also 20 something one day and was used to think science moves fast. It doesn't. See you in 10 years, no Tsuji til then. Sorry.

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well at least im not the one getting disappointed every 2 or so years, because of naive expectations .

Dont blame you for that, i was also 20 something one day and was used to think science moves fast. It doesn't. See you in 10 years, no Tsuji til then. Sorry.
With the advancement of stem cell technology we are finally in position to cure hair loss.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ok I believe you, 10 more years. but please do not repeat the same thing over and over again or tell us your life. Thank you!

H

Reaction score
Assuming the price of 200 - $300k is true could someone use an example of when a cosmetic or any type of surgery for that matter has gone from relatively outrageous to somewhat affordable for the average Joe? I see alot of posts putting alot of faith in the price just plummeting after a few years of being out but is this realistic?

I dont think gene sequencing is a good example.