Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

H

Reaction score

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
they won't. we fall into this same over optimistic trap over and over and over again. with every product. since the early 2000 we get hyped up and hopeful but we have to know by now that most of the time this optimism is not exactly warranted.. it really sucks but seeing people get so hopeful-I was too- but this is just totally unrealistic to be out in the next 4-5 years
The fact that it looks likely to become a reality at all is good enough to deserve the hype.

bboy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’re you on about? Where has anyone said anything about Tsuji releasing results?

Releasing results? What are you on about?

The human trials, to the best of our knowledge, are scheduled to begin this month. So for the first time in human history someone will have brand new hair growing on their head. This, in of itself, is an absolute monumental achievement and milestone. I kind of get the impression some of you guys think this is another Brotzu or something. I really don't think you quite appreciate what is about to happen.

What I also think is crazy is that, to my mind, Tsuji is more like a 2nd generation treatment, yet it's coming in first. We're not talking about repairing your current follicles, we're talking about brand new, pristience follicles. To my understanding your hair follicles are literally going to be 15/20/30/40 etc. years younger than the rest of your body. It's not just a solution to hair loss, it's a solution to hair aging as well.

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The human trials, to the best of our knowledge, are scheduled to begin this month. So for the first time in human history someone will have brand new hair growing on their head. This, in of itself, is an absolute monumental achievement and milestone. I kind of get the impression some of you guys think this is another Brotzu or something. I really don't think you quite appreciate what is about to happen.

What I also think is crazy is that, to my mind, Tsuji is more like a 2nd generation treatment, yet it's coming in first. We're not talking about repairing your current follicles, we're talking about brand new, pristience follicles. To my understanding your hair follicles are literally going to be 15/20/30/40 etc. years younger than the rest of your body. It's not just a solution to hair loss, it's a solution to hair aging as well.
This pleases me

Newlybalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

Right, thought you were talking about Tsuji releasing results. We’re all counting on trials being a success. Exciting times indeed.

MxKn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I emailed organ tech and kyocera a year ago regarding the 2018 trial and they stated they meant 2018 fiscal year which ends march 2019. That is where march 2019 comes from. They have been transparent as ever, all else is hopeless banter. Will post emails when i can. These guys are the real deal. They are going to change the world way beyond hair

would you post the email they sent you? I and my friend sent Organ-technology two emails and they replied us as below:

In January:
This is Organ Technologies.
Thank you very much for your inquiry.

We are conducting research to provide patients with our technology
as you have expected.
The method of recruiting clients and clinical trials or subjects are undecided now.

We hope to confirm our progress on our new HP new arrivals and media etc.
I am sorry to hear that you will respond to your expectations,
but I would be pleased if you can understand it.

We will encourage our employees to use words from you
and we will make every effort to realize it as soon as possible.

Thank you very much for message.

Best regards,

================
Organ Technologies Inc.
〒 650- 0047
6-7-1, Minatojima-minamimachi, Chuo-ku,
Kobe, Hyogo 650-0047, JAPAN
Email: info@organ-technol.co.jp

In February:

as you have expected.
The method of cooperating with clinics are undecided now.

Best regards,

================
Organ Technologies Inc.
〒 650- 0047

H

Reaction score
would you post the email they sent you? I and my friend sent Organ-technology two emails and they replied us as below:

In January:

as you have expected.
The method of recruiting clients and clinical trials or subjects are undecided now.

Best regards,

================
Organ Technologies Inc.
〒 650- 0047

In February:

as you have expected.
The method of cooperating with clinics are undecided now.

Best regards,

================
Organ Technologies Inc.
〒 650- 0047
I got the same when I tried asking how the mice were a few weeks back so it's not you guys...its them...

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tsuji and Sugimura agree. “Regenerating hair follicles is the beginning of that road, and after preclinical and safety testing our goal is to implement it by 2020. Starting by curing baldness, our intention is to develop an industry aimed at improving quality of life.”
(Interview Oktober 2018 ;gov-online)

MxKn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anybody notice that the newest paper by Colin. Jahoda& Angela. Christiano was deleted on Nature's website?
Tissue engineering of human hair follicles using a biomimetic developmental approach

MxKn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, I regard this paper as a milestone of realizing human hair cloning. But it was deleted recently.

MxKn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there anything mentioned about tsujis technique ins this article?
For the first time, they realized to regenerate human hair follicles using cultured dp cells, which is the main issue on hair cloning. The method they used is transient transfection. the key protein is expressed by lef-1 to transmit significant cell signal. And the number of cultured dp cells from 1cm skin is the same as what tsuji said. furthermore, they were going to use the same method as tsuji's, which is to co-culture dp cells and epithelial cells.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the first time, they realized to regenerate human hair follicles using cultured dp cells, which is the main issue on hair cloning. The method they used is transient transfection. the key protein is expressed by lef-1 to transmit significant cell signal. And the number of cultured dp cells from 1cm skin is the same as what tsuji said. furthermore, they were going to use the same method as tsuji's, which is to co-culture dp cells and epithelial cells.

I think i am fucked. Recently noticed my nw7 Donor area is thinning + retrograde alopecia... hope Tsuji is able to detect dht Résistant hair or body hair