Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr.Tsuji was retracting a paper in 2012 because of willingly image abbreviations. He as a PI must ensure that the scientific integrity and data accuracy is given at any time point. The date of the retraction is coincidentally correlated with his paper in regards to the hairfollicle germ. This is why the big players avoid the Tsuji model. The problem is that regulators are checking the invention as well on scientific integrity. There will be not the slightest chance for Tsuji to get his model approved. This is all I’m saying. In Europe the CAAT will never give their consent if Organ Technologies comes up with a submission for a marketing and production license....

I’ve always wanted to visit Japan fam, it’s np. Europe don’t wanna bring us the Tsuji, we gonna go find it.

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can scream as much as you want, the truth is the truth. If this model makes it to the market in the next years, it will be a offense to all scientists working on hairloss. Scientific integrity is everything and superior to the hasty use in patients. Without accurate work patients are at risk. And Dr.Tsuji demonstrated he doesn’t work scientifically correct.

I’d normally let the bait go by so the dumbass @Hate da Bt can bite but you’re so cringe I can’t let you go on. The bait is lacking in many ways, no ones buying it. Frankly I don’t like ppl messing with Tsuji man so I’m gonna ask you to step back cause we got your IP and one firewall isn’t enough.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a doctor, I have a medical degree. What about you, moron?
Tell me your qualifications.
Let me guess...
Being a loser crying over presumed hair loss.
So pitiful!
No. No you don’t. A real doctor has a much much higher level of maturity, and has no reason to troll hairloss forums for booty calls. Come on man.... you can’t go two seconds without compulsively being driven to dislike someone’s post on a hairloss board........ doctor my ***.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hun, what's mature, whining about getting dislikes?
That's me, I dislike what I don't like or don't agree with.
He asked why I disliked his comments, I explained and he started whining, like most of you, losers, do.
All the rest is redundant and, yes, I tend to troll those towards whom I have no respect.
Last but not least, I do have a medical degree and understand cloning better than most of you.

Capisce, delusional loser?
Thank God you responded. I was starting to worry.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Scientific integrity comes before the use in patients. Tsuji has a retraction, the project is dead. I’m afraid you’ve to pray to a new hairloss god....

..and above all comes the profit motive...

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No security for patients, based on correct obtained results.... I want to see your face if you’ll got implants from Dr.Tsuji and it turns out he received approval thru abbreviations of images. Scientific integrity is superior to financial gains or even applications performed on patients... if a scientist cheats he is done in the scientific community. There’s nothing to further discuss. In Europe and the USA the model will never be approved...
You dont understand my comment...what I am saying is that if money can be made people try everything that is possible even bending the rules..in this specific case I dont know. I guess people here are not overly concerned about approval in USA or Europe. Even if everything were fine it probably would took many many years for approval. There are potentially alternative treatments in the pipeline. Will they be the solution? Who knows? But surely, people that feel that Tusij is there only solution for their hairloss problem would not hesitate to fly to Asia.
Thus your comments about US and Europe are of zero value to them. Japan matters..nothing more..nothing less.

forlorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The retraction was made due to a common error concerning Western blots and would hardly be taken into account by any agency involved in approving Tsuji's research.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your further comment contained 7 words... however....

The approval in Japan is not relevant (in terms of world wide hair transplant allocation), the lack of integrity from aside this scientist is the real problem. It puts patients at risk and regulators worldwide are fully aware of this. IMO a PI with a retraction should never ever be allowed to perform projects whereas humans are involved. He was once scientifically dishonest none of his colleagues will ever respect him, or support him neither a huge PharmaCo will partner with him. And if, than only until they’re aware that Tsuji had to retract a paper as a PI! I just feel sorry for all the hopes placed here on Dr.Tsuji, in opposition to the scientific community which simply ignores his tissue model...

That maybe true..but people care only about Japan..and Japan is different to western nations.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was the PI and not a co-author, the rules are clear in that case, and he obviously said not the truth about the image manipulations. He speaks about figures... (Western Blot!!)...nothing more to comment. The retraction will play a role for the approval process. (A douzend of other PI’ will make sure it will play a role for the agencies..... what do you think how the FDA/EMA work......at CAAT they’re rejecting everything from Japan... the project is dead.... you’ll see).

D8E0438D-EA19-4835-BFB3-7D63533BA6D3.gif

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now you all know why no big pharma didn’t touch and will never touch the TSUJI project.
This is why the big players avoid the Tsuji model.
Because they're a bunch of dinosaurs tackling hair loss in the conventional way, with drugs or metabolism manipulation. Good luck with that.

If this model makes it to the market in the next years, it will be a offense to all scientists working on hairloss.
The only offense concerning the scientists working on hairloss (and there's only a handful of them) is that they're beating a dead horse. Christiano is working on drugs which will never work on Androgenetic Alopecia, Cotsarelis is taking advantage of a non-primary evolutionary loophole which God knows whether it will yield results equal to cell regeneration and why should it, Histogen is a joke that doesn't address or circumvent the problem and most likely doesn't work.
If you're part of Replicel I suggest telling your superiors next time try culturing both stem cell types that are necessary for the development of an organ instead of half-assing the job.

What I can say is that scientific integrity is key for FDA and EMA approval

This is what Tsuji said about the incident, by his words it was a simple mistake in the handling of the data and the pictures and it didn't even clash with their conclusions. Why would they counterfeit data to reach to the same conclusion?

"
In September of 2011, an editor have informed me that the JBC office have received complaints concerning our published paper in JBC from a reader. We have checked the indicated figures in compared to those source files according to the complaints carefully and found our mistakes.

We have displayed the data of Western blot analysis for beta-actin and we had used the same data in several figures by our mistake. After the Western blot analysis for many samples, only the image for target protein was transferred to figure file by the trimming of the source file. In these processes, those mistakes would be occurred. We checked original source files and experimental notebook carefully, and confirmed the existence of those original data with reproducibility. Furthermore, the meanings and explanations about our results in our paper are correct and need not to change the explanation in response to the replacements of those figures, even if the incorrect WB is replaced with correct one in those figures.

However, we should sincerely apologize to being our careless to prepare those figures and troubling on readers of JBC. Thus, we have withdrawn our paper by ourselves. We do not plan to withdraw another our published paper in near future.
"
Also I really hope you're not a scientist, because the people that can't separate the message from the messenger are the same people who wank each other off while constructing pointless bullsit papers by the pound just to get that sweet grant money.

Tsuji's hair germ regeneration paper validity can be tested by reproduction. Not finger pointing.

And you really think if this becomes an industry in Japan the FDA will drop a tried and tested, multibillion dollar approach because "muh integrity"? While rich people all over the world are flocking to tokyo for medical tourism?
The things I've read on this forum..

Last edited:

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you're part of Replicel I suggest telling your superiors next time try culturing both stem cell types that are necessary for the development of an organ instead of half-assing the job.
Have they even half-assed the job?
I highly doubt it.

Hairsystemnoob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Hate da Bt specializes in colonoscopies. Aside from the fact he’s one of the easiest people to fool, he’s a self proclaimed troll, bodybuilder, researcher and fond of penis.

Put him and me next to each other and tell me who Tsuji would pick for hair restoration. Duh.

Take that big L my dude. I’m higher than you on the Tsuji list, eat my follicles.