Update From The God Himself - Dr. Takashi Tsuji

Undertaker

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I see lot of people being optimistic about Dr Tsuji treatment everywhere (youtube, HairLossTalk.com, reddit,etc) . The treatment if become successful is really good. But I am a bit scepticle. As far as i know the only achievement they have got so far is growing human hair on mice but that in no way means that this will work on humans too. They have not yet done the human trials. So what is all this hype about?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I see lot of people being optimistic about Dr Tsuji treatment everywhere (youtube, HairLossTalk.com, reddit,etc) . The treatment if become successful is really good. But I am a bit scepticle. As far as i know the only achievement they have got so far is growing human hair on mice but that in no way means that this will work on humans too. They have not yet done the human trials. So what is all this hype about?
Wtf Reddit too?

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rsob.190010
this was posted on this sub itself. you can start reading from page 41
In the paper
Published:06 March 2019

Functional ectodermal organ regeneration as the next generation of organ replacement therapy
Etsuko Ikeda
Miho Ogawa
Makoto Takeo
and Takashi Tsuji

The regeneration of hair follicles using our organ germ method is now being investigated in a pre-clinical study to cure patients suffering from androgenic alopecia, with an aim of conducting clinical trials in 2020.

bald fighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys what dose clinical trial means ? and what's the different between it and the human trials ?

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So... not in 2020.

This is the only treatment I care about. I hope he succeeds and no more delays.

H

Reaction score
Tsui : "I like to go fishing. I practice a special kind of fishing, which is not boat based. When I go on a trip, a boat will take me out to a small island in the sea, and drop me off in the morning. I fish all day from that island, and then in the evening they pick me up again. I like to go to Owase, in Mie Prefecture. Sometimes the islands are not much bigger than this room. I have a colleague who has done this with me for many years. His research field is chemistry, so on the way back and forth from the islands we spend the time talking about our research. We have been doing this for more than 15 years."
Masterbation...

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t waste any more of my health worrying about stuff that ain’t coming. Wig up boys! Wake me up when the cure of baldness is here, ye? I rather glue some confidence than talk about future treatments every day of every month of every year while hiding in my place watching my life drain.

You won’t give me hair? I’ll take!

Fair play, mate. Got to the stage now where I think it’s only worth visiting the forums a couple of times a year compared to weekly.

We’ve got some promising things to look forward to but it’s going to take time.

RolfLeeBuckler

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Interesting fact: in Asashi Shimbun there was also mentioned a Start of human trials in 2019 like Tsui Said @Noisette per mail

Last edited:

Joxy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Problem with stem cell therapies is that we need another 10 years to learn much more how to produce stem cells in high numbers with same quality for less money and cancer free.

Mighty

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Problem with stem cell therapies is that we need another 10 years to learn much more how to produce stem cells in high numbers with same quality for less money and cancer free.

Yeah... My greatest fear is that someone might have cancer from this procedure. All it is need to put this "cure" in the freezer is one patient to get cancer from this method. I hope this is one of those things that I might be wrong, but I guess this is one of the reasons why the treatment won't go to the large-scale public soon enough.

This is probably the main reason for me to avoid treatment immediately after it is released.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah... My greatest fear is that someone might have cancer from this procedure. All it is need to put this "cure" in the freezer is one patient to get cancer from this method. I hope this is one of those things that I might be wrong, but I guess this is one of the reasons why the treatment won't go to the large-scale public soon enough.

This is probably the main reason for me to avoid treatment immediately after it is released.

Im pretty sure they worked out the Cancer problem early on.

I think the big concern is the reality that the technique for this will take years and years to develop. I mean only now are transplants looking natural-ish, and thats only by the top surgeons. My understanding of this is that technically its 10x more complicated so if like with hair transplant there is an artistic element that needs to be developed, then its going to be many more years ...

H

Reaction score
Im pretty sure they worked out the Cancer problem early on.

I think the big concern is the reality that the technique for this will take years and years to develop. I mean only now are transplants looking natural-ish, and thats only by the top surgeons. My understanding of this is that technically its 10x more complicated so if like with hair transplant there is an artistic element that needs to be developed, then its going to be many more years ...
The artistic development is only a very important factor because the artist for the moment is only given a small paint can and a huge canvas if these attributes were switch around they wouldnt have to stress so much on creating the illusion of a fully dark painted canvas they could just head.fill(hair) that sh*t.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
The artistic development is only a very important factor because the artist for the moment is only given a small paint can and a huge canvas if these attributes were switch around they wouldnt have to stress so much on creating the illusion of a fully dark painted canvas they could just head.fill(hair) that sh*t.

You're forgetting that unlike traditional transplanted where the hair is just sort of implanted in, each cell has to be guided into place with a nylon thread so that the cell produces a hair follicle that grows in the correct direction and doesn't come out at a weird angle. I think human trial results aren't going to look how we want them to..