Update: Eucapil For 9.5 Months + Now Adding Microdose finasteride

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been using Eucapil for about 9 months about 1 vial a day (rarely two). I don't think I've seen any noticable improvement in my hair but heres the catch I don't think my hair has gotten in any way worse. I had significant diffuse thinning for my age (<25) which was progressing rapidly which all but halted in the past half year. I did try oral and topical finasteride (normal solution ~0.01% (but I applied roughly 0.25 mg every application)) before trying Eucapil but those gave me sides as I posted about last year. I have before T and DHT and after T and as you would expect eucapil as a non-steroidal antiandrogen had no effect on my T. Now the drug could've done nothing and it could've been chance unfortunately I have no way to tell :/ since there aren't good studies on it.

I will now be hopping onto a very low dose ~0.05-0.1 mg/day (0.01%) liposomal topical formulation while continuing to use Eucapil. If I get no sides with this finasteride and Eucapil combination after 9 months and continue to see stability or improvement I will add minoxidil and call it a day until a new drug is released (looking at pyrilutamide fingers crossed).

I have already tested DHT levels and will report back if I get sides or DHT drops. I'm using DHT as an analogue of other sides I could encounter in the future since I cannot afford allopregnenolone or other spinal neurosteroid tests. Really wish I had the money but I'll be sure to drop whatever data I can about my experience in the forums.

Last edited:

jazz1

Reaction score
Eucapil did nothing for me, your better using Finasteride or Topical Finasteride as that’s what worked for me.

balding85

My Regimen
Reaction score
so what is the verdict, did you get sides again from topical finasteride? Thanks for the update on eucapil, hard to find anyone using this, just the desperate souls that can't use topical/oral finasteride without sides. Keep us updated.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The funny thing is who thought to put Grape seed oil in Eucapil which is an aromatase inhibitor. I asked Eucapil shop, and they use it in high concentration of 2.5%… I wonder how the results would be if grape seed oil wasn’t there. This is the only reason I haven’t tried yet. Otherwise, I would give a chance.

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still taking fluridil
Yes

so what is the verdict, did you get sides again from topical finasteride? Thanks for the update on eucapil, hard to find anyone using this, just the desperate souls that can't use topical/oral finasteride without sides. Keep us updated.
I'm using about 0.005% daily and seem to be fine so far but I honestly dont think its doing anything. When I took oral and 0.025% last year the itch on my crown went away completely within a week of using both. Literally my scalp hadn't felt as calm in years.

Last edited:

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also got my T and DHT levels today (blood taken before I began finasteride again). T was ~500 ng/dl while DHT was lower than the reference range. Not sure how the f*** I'm losing hair.

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Eucapil does not work. Period.
Yeah I don't think I'm going to buy anymore I have about 2 months more left but i need to find a replacement idk.

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The funny thing is who thought to put Grape seed oil in Eucapil which is an aromatase inhibitor. I asked Eucapil shop, and they use it in high concentration of 2.5%… I wonder how the results would be if grape seed oil wasn’t there. This is the only reason I haven’t tried yet. Otherwise, I would give a chance.

Why would I want to be putting an aromatase inhibitor while I'm trying to keep my hair. I'm tempted to not even use the almost 40 day supply I have remaining. What is this company thinking.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would I want to be putting an aromatase inhibitor while I'm trying to keep my hair. I'm tempted to not even use the almost 40 day supply I have remaining. What is this company thinking.
I mean, yes. You can see in the linked 2002 study above, the patient is showing great results after 6 months. They were just using pure isopropanol (anhydrous). I guess GSE holds fluridil a bit (or maybe enough) back.