Update and questions for anyone in the UK

David77

Established Member
Reaction score
Okay, I've been on propecia/proscar for about 18 months now and it may have slowed the hair loss down, but I'm still losing it, and it ain't looking healthy these days (I usually wear a hat, well almost always actually). I'm going to add minoxidil to the equation (I use Nizoral as well), but I'm not sure where the best place to get it from in the UK is. Can anyone here help?

Also, has anyone in the UK ever gone to the Belgravia Centre? I was reading that Will Young is now being treated there, and they said it was the top place to go in the UK. Anyone got any info?

noorur

Established Member
Reaction score
they charge £1200 a year or something.

I been there last year.

They will just provide you with propecia and 5% minoxidil with 5% Azelaic Acid.

You can get that for much cheaper elsewhere.

Go on their website

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Frist of all don't waste your money going to the belgravia centre or anywhere else, they will charge you hundreds if not thousands of pounds for the same info you can get on here and put you on the same treatments.

minoxidil can be obtained from Boots or most chemists, and without prescription.

However you will probably find it cheaper/more convenient to buy online as most people here do.

Many people like Dr. Lees minoxidil -

Dr Lee

Genhair also does good minoxidil -

Genhair

both are low PPG formulas which dry quicker and cause less irritation than the regular minoxidil in the shops.

Secret

Reaction score
I've been getting minoxidil from Ebay for over a year now. I know some people think its a risk but the company I've been buying it from has been selling it for a long time and Its the genuine Kirkland minoxidil.
Delivery for me is always no longer than about 3 days from the States. You can get a years worth for about £60 which is £5 a month.

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Secret said:
I've been getting minoxidil from Ebay for over a year now. I know some people think its a risk but the company I've been buying it from has been selling it for a long time and Its the genuine Kirkland minoxidil.
Delivery for me is always no longer than about 3 days from the States. You can get a years worth for about £60 which is £5 a month.

I'll second that Secret. Ebay is the cheapest place in the world to buy minoxidil.

I bought 8 months worth for about ₤22.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your money!

They have no exclusive magical hair loss medications, they are in the same boat as the rest of the hair loss world, minoxidil, finasteride, ketoconazole and various other know agents.

Use the £1200 you would have spent there as follows.

Spend £200 - £300 on a years supply of Minoxidil (from Dr Lee) Proscar (from http://www.qhi.co.uk) and Nizoral/T-Sal/T-Gel shampoos from Boots.

Spend the remaining £900 - £1000 on beer and clothes.

You will look good and feel better.

THFC

Reaction score
belgravia..bollocks mate..dnt bother..nizoral = boots...but make sure u ask for it..you wont find it with the normal sh*t shampoo's yeh?..good lad

Sol_5

Reaction score
belgravia centre? don't waste your time!!

i fell for their rubbish for a year & used up about £2,500!!!!

use your money wisely, i use genhair website.....

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Genhair also sell generic finasteride and dutasteride.