update almost 6 month since Armani

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Its been 6 months since i had 2500 graphs put in my hairline "temples". things look good in my opinion so far. Whats weird is that the right side is so much thicker then the left side and much more dense. I emailed the docs rep and he told me that is common because the right side gets more blood flow then the left and not to worry because the left will catch up eventually. Have you guys ever heard of that? I could prolly take some pics if someone wants to host them for me.

just send me a PM and i can send you some pics.

Mahair

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats rediculous. But I wouldn't expect anything less from a hair transplant doctor. Most are bottom of the barrel near do well con artist you know. I can count the real doctors in this field on on hand. Right to left bloodflow. Quack.

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
Mahair said:
Thats rediculous. But I wouldn't expect anything less from a hair transplant doctor. Most are bottom of the barrel near do well con artist you know. I can count the real doctors in this field on on hand. Right to left bloodflow. Quack.

yeah sounded weird, either way im happy about the way it looks at this time.

One thing though to note is that i told him one side was not as thick as the other but not which side. When he emailed back he said its your right side that is thicker which is common. So it seemed he knew what he was talking about.

Chris23

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about going to him, can you post some before and after pics please? I'm going to be getting my hairline done..espically on the right side so I'm very curious to see what it might look like.

G

tpeter,

Give it a full 12-14 months post-op. Yes the re-growth can vary so hang in there. That's the hardest part is the wait right? :hairy:

tpeter

Established Member
Reaction score
gillenator said:
tpeter,

Give it a full 12-14 months post-op. Yes the re-growth can vary so hang in there. That's the hardest part is the wait right? :hairy:

Thanks Gill,

I was actually wrong, its going to be 5 months not 6 months. So i still have quite a ways to go but i cant believe how its coming in right now.