UPDATE: a lot less shedding

Bald Bull

Reaction score
yeah so I always complained about my regimen never working, I had literal never ending sheds the whole year I was on finasteride, during the 6 months I was off of it, and during the first 6 months on dutasteride. But seriously, lately its been hard to get a significant amount of hair to come off of my head. This seemed extra apparent today when I vigorously washed and ran my fingers through it, all the while never getting more than 1 or 2 hairs when I really pulled. I have been using nothing but T-Sal for about a month and I guess it has helped my scalp crust build up a little, maybe this is allowing the dutasteride to work? I have emu oil and folligen on the way just to make sure my scalp stays good.

Bald Bull

Reaction score
Damn, I ordered them yesterday and they're already here. So, now I have bottles of Folligen, Tricomin, and Revivogen. Is there a best way to use all of them? Like when to use them and how much time to wait before putting the next one on?

2young

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother using both tricomin and folligen at the same time. They're both copper-peptide solutions, so I can't see any benefit to using them both simultaneously. I'd either rotate them or use up the bottle of one, then switch to the other.

I'd probably also let each topical dry before applying another one