Upcoming Future Treatments for Hair loss... list em!

darwin101

Reaction score
I am curious what other hair loss treatments are soon to be released on the market. By soon I mean anywhere from 1 to 5 years.

I am a past finasteride user and a present minoxidil user and neither treatment works for me. I'm hoping something will come along soon to halt this madness!

abcdefg

Reaction score
Everyone throws out random things, but I think CB 03 01 if its funded through to completion has a good chance of stopping male pattern baldness and making propecia a thing of the past. Having a safe option for male pattern baldness would open the door for preventing hair loss and the fact it should work better means more time with your hair. So CB 03 01 has all my hopes because I just want to keep what I have but I have a lot of doubts about propecia like it keeping a Norwood 1.5 and its general safety long term

rudimentary

Established Member
Reaction score
Everyone throws out random things, but I think CB 03 01 if its funded through to completion has a good chance of stopping male pattern baldness and making propecia a thing of the past. Having a safe option for male pattern baldness would open the door for preventing hair loss and the fact it should work better means more time with your hair. So CB 03 01 has all my hopes because I just want to keep what I have but I have a lot of doubts about propecia like it keeping a Norwood 1.5 and its general safety long term

Absolutely agree with you here. CB 0301 has a ton of potential. I hope they can release it sometime in 2015-2016. Would be really nice.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think CB could also answer questions in its trials like how important is the rest of that DHT that propecia does not stop? How important is testosterone to hair? If you stop DHT and T from say affecting body hair like CB is theorized to do, will body hair miniaturize back to pre terminal hair without the T? Some things have never really been completely answered like how important is T in all of this if at all. I guess we still dont know how powerful CB is though at stopping DHT and T like its near 100 percent or not