UP Dutas vs. Inhouse Dutas?

Pondle

Reaction score
So why does United Pharmacies Dutas come with a box, while Inhouse Dutas comes in plain old blister packs? That difference is small but kinda freaks me out. I've seen posts advocating Inhouse as the first choice over UP for reliability, but c'mon Inhouse, a box would reassure me. Maybe counterfeiters couldn't master the art of box manufacture!!??? :shock:

porad

Reaction score
Pondle said:
So why does United Pharmacies Dutas come with a box, while Inhouse Dutas comes in plain old blister packs? That difference is small but kinda freaks me out. I've seen posts advocating Inhouse as the first choice over UP for reliability, but c'mon Inhouse, a box would reassure me. Maybe counterfeiters couldn't master the art of box manufacture!!??? :shock:
I emailed them about it and they said they get it like that in bulk.. I was never able to find out who their distributor is, however.

I've just switched to Avodart so I know for sure what I'm taking

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
porad said:
Pondle said:
I emailed them about it and they said they get it like that in bulk.. I was never able to find out who their distributor is, however.

through your doctor and American pharmacies? or over the interent?

porad

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
porad said:
Pondle said:

through your doctor and American pharmacies? or over the interent?
he's talking about online, unregulated distributors.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
When inhouse buys in bulk the pills don't even come boxed? I doubt that. Come on inhouse. I have read elsewhere that pills in bulk still come boxed but small boxes are just stacked up as they are sent out in one larger box.

I am getting quite pissed off between Dr. Reddy refusing to let us know if inhouse is a distributor and the lack of any decent packaging. Why won't Dr Reddies company at least ease our minds and tell us if they freakin distribute to inhouse?

porad

Reaction score
WorldofWarcraft said:
When inhouse buys in bulk the pills don't even come boxed? I doubt that. Come on inhouse. I have read elsewhere that pills in bulk still come boxed but small boxes are just stacked up as they are sent out in one larger box.

I am getting quite pissed off between Dr. Reddy refusing to let us know if inhouse is a distributor and the lack of any decent packaging. Why won't Dr Reddies company at least ease our minds and tell us if they freakin distribute to inhouse?
I just couldn't deal with the not knowing, so I took my first Avodart capsule tonight.

beaner

Reaction score
Did you guys ever just think that it's less conspicuous and less likely to be fucked with by customs to put blister packs in an envelope rather send a box? It ain't exactly legal to be receiving these meds you know. Most online pharms that I've used send the meds in loose blister packs. To question its legitmacy because it's not in a box is being a bit paranoid.

Pondle

Reaction score
beaner said:
Did you guys ever just think that it's less conspicuous and less likely to be f***** with by customs to put blister packs in an envelope rather send a box? It ain't exactly legal to be receiving these meds you know. Most online pharms that I've used send the meds in loose blister packs. To question its legitmacy because it's not in a box is being a bit paranoid.

It's legal for me here in the UK to import prescription drugs for personal use. Some of the other drugs Inhouse sells (esp. branded meds) are shown in boxes on their website, so I assume that they send those products out in that packaging.

porad

Reaction score
beaner said:
Did you guys ever just think that it's less conspicuous and less likely to be f***** with by customs to put blister packs in an envelope rather send a box? It ain't exactly legal to be receiving these meds you know. Most online pharms that I've used send the meds in loose blister packs. To question its legitmacy because it's not in a box is being a bit paranoid.
I've ordered another medication from them several times, which came in the proper boxes.