unwanted hair (eyebrows, fingers, cheeks ...) also disappears if you stop using minoxidil

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going through the same issue right now. The positives are that I have hair growing all over my forehead under my existing hairline and in my temples and next to the temples.

The negatives is that it's growing down the entire forehead too, and in between the temple corner and eyebrows, as well as on the cheeks, and next to the eye on the zygomatic bone. It has also increased the thickness of my facial hair and eyebrows, my facial hair grows faster now.

I use more than the recommended does though, I use 2mL in the day, 2mL in the night, so 4mL a day total.

The rest of my body hair is fine.

And yeah, this always happens to me, when I stop minoxidil, the hairs that grew from minoxidil go away including the head hair. Everything goes back to normal.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use threading for my eyebrows. It's the best method to clean eyebrows imo.

yetti

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I guess it'll probably take longer to come back if you rip it out rather than shave it off. It may also not grow back at all, or grow back smaller.

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do nothing to my eyebrows and have been getting asked if I pluck them since I was 12 years old. I still do now at 27. Even with the minoxidil making them thicker.