UNUSUAL DAYS OF ALMOST NO HAIR FALLING!!!! FIRST IN YEARS UPON YEARS!!!

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have a slightly receded hair line. Badly diffused thinned temples. And miniaturization. Shortest hair at the vertex of back of hair where most men are bald and the front where it recedes as though my hair has been layered. Hair of various lengths. Diffused thinning rampant throughout all of my hair. Thinning to the point of bad bald spots above ears, back of ears and nape.After about 20+ years of hair loss, thinning upon thinning so bad that I now have bald spots, and hours and days and weeks and months and years of research, I finally tried something simple. Well another simple thing. Vitamin D. I became lazy and hadn't used my nizoral (ketoconazole) or taken my spironolactone in about 2 weeks. Normally by the 2nd day of no nizoral, not the 3rd but the 2nd day, I'm shedding like crazy. Then I rush and do the Nizoral. But because it's almost been 2 weeks since I've used nizoral or taken any spironolactone, I'm scared out of my mind to wash or comb through my hair. NOTICE: I had combed the shed hair from my head over the first week and maybe a day or two in the second week of no nizoral and no spironolactone. I waited about 5 days or the most of the 2nd week to comb or wash my hair. The shedding was almost nil :freaked2: THE ONLY NEW THING I ADDED IN THE LAST 5 DAYS WAS A VITAMIN D SOFTGEL FROM WALMART! Getting almost no hair has NEVER, EVER happened that I can remember! I've been dealing with CONSTANT, CONTINUING, hair loss for about 20 years! I added the vitamin d to an iron and vitamin b tablet (the b tablet has vit c that helps my iron tablet absorb). Usually with no nizoral or spironolactone I'm usually losing 300-400 hairs daily! With them I lose about 100 hairs a day. So I wonder...has vitamin D STOPPED MY HAIR LOSS? I've tried everything. EVERYTHING. You name it. I've tried it. And then some. I will keep you all updated. Ive tried nizoral 1, 2%, Minoxidil at varying percents, borage oil, saw palmetto in the capsules of leaves, berries, in a tinture and placed on top of my head. Tried coffee topically, in an oil and water. Spearmint tea ingesting and topically (only helped horrible acne), black current oil ingesting, phyto hair vits, b vits alone, iron tabs alone, garlic softgels ingesting, zinc vits, country life hair vits, you name it ive tried it good Lord! I sure hope this is the cure. My hope is in my prayers to Jesus. I have been praying to my savior to bless me with my hair, and I hope he has provided vitamin D as my cure. In Jesus name I pray, Amen. UPDATE: IT IS DONE IT IS DONE!!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!! STILL ALMOST NO HAIR FALL THANK YOU JESUSSSSS!!!!!

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think it's 1000 mg or 1000 mc one of them. Please don't disregard this. I would. Because I've gone through soooo soooo soooo much hell and back and wouldn't expect this to work. But so far, it's actually working!!!!

jay121

Established Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me except I was on 20,000. Hair shedding completely stopped for around 2 weeks but started up again. I'm going to try this again see what happens

sheraz1392

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's 1000 mg or 1000 mc one of them. Please don't disregard this. I would. Because I've gone through soooo soooo soooo much hell and back and wouldn't expect this to work. But so far, it's actually working!!!!

sorry I forgot to ask this before but are you a male or female?

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Female. But my hair loss is similar to male pattern baldness. I have a receding hair line. It's worst on the right side because the right temple has receded a lot worst. Oh and yes the temples have receded some also but they are also very badly diffused thinned. And the vertex meaning the top of the back of my head where men usually have their bald spot is where my hair is most affected by stunted growth because it's short there. The closer you get to my hair line, the shorter the length as if someone has layered my hair getting closer to the hairline. The vertex is also very thin and short. Next I'm diffused thinning all over my entire head. Next I have much worst diffused thinning at the nape of my head, behind my ears and above my ears. Thinning so strong that I have bald spots in these areas. Also bald spots on my temples.

- - - Updated - - -

@Jay vitamin d halted your hair loss to? And you took am I reading that correctly 20,000 mg???

jay121

Established Member
Reaction score
Female. But my hair loss is similar to male pattern baldness. I have a receding hair line. It's worst on the right side because the right temple has receded a lot worst. Oh and yes the temples have receded some also but they are also very badly diffused thinned. And the vertex meaning the top of the back of my head where men usually have their bald spot is where my hair is most affected by stunted growth because it's short there. The closer you get to my hair line, the shorter the length as if someone has layered my hair getting closer to the hairline. The vertex is also very thin and short. Next I'm diffused thinning all over my entire head. Next I have much worst diffused thinning at the nape of my head, behind my ears and above my ears. Thinning so strong that I have bald spots in these areas. Also bald spots on my temples.

- - - Updated - - -

@Jay vitamin d halted your hair loss to? And you took am I reading that correctly 20,000 mg???

Myers only for a short while I was prescribed it by my doctors I had severe vitamin d defeciency

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just came back to let you all know that I am STILL HEALED OF HAIR LOSS!!! Looks like GOD decided to use vitamin d to do it! (cheesing so happy THANK YA JESUS!). I don't take spironolactone regularly, was taking 50mg and now I might do 25 every 2 or 3 days to control my acne. Hair loss still gone. I no longer HAVE to use keto YESSSS!!!! I was so TIRED of that harsh stuff giving me H*ll and making my hair dry and hard. I DO however use MSM to control any regular non hair loss fall out to accelerate my growth. I take MSM daily still. I no longer have to spend hours and hours and hours on here and other sites! Again all PRAISES TO GOD FOR HEALING ME as I've prayed and prayed in tears for this healing to come through. People seek Jesus, ask him to heal your hair loss, and be obedient to his bible and word. Also get your vit d and iron levels checked! Have a blessed day!

jazz1

Reaction score
My girlfriend told me about this today her hair been falling for ages and has now stopped she had blood tests was low vit d and iron. Now she is taking vit d and iron her hair stopped falling, iv ordered natures way liquid multi vitamin and also liquid vitamin d 4,000 to start with, il use iron and vit c See how I go.