Unnecessary Thoughts & I Need Your POV. Tq in Adv.

xorro83

Reaction score
Hello there,

I have been battling hair loss about a year now, and it was a sudden drop of hair count. In fact, I used to have afro hair and it was all fine even with the opposite sex, I'm a male 28 yrs of age btw. Ever since I noticed hair loss, I've had my own share of loneliness and I was battling it in my mind to fix it. I tried all kind of meds and finally sticked to Propecia. Recently, I bought Caboki and the result is great. A lot of my friends have congratulated me on my rather Fake hair growth.

Now, after succeeding in my hair loss issue, where I feel so much better at work and social life, and the attention from the opposite sex is all back, I feel like I'm not being true to myself. On one side, if I dont go for concealers, I feel downriden on my confidence level, on the other side, I feel good, but then I know it isn't my real hair and I feel I'm misleading the opposite sex on my hair condition. I do have all the faith in talking to woman now but I came to a point where I realize that I'm misleading them and I'm not sure if it's the right thing to do. I know I can take care of the morning after effect and everything; shouldn't be a problem but how do I beat the guilty feeling within?

If you guys think I'm just being a nut and I should know better on how to handle this feeling, well I don't. Haha. Hence I hope you guys can share your thoughts.

Thank you in advance.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this is the dumbest thing ever... If you don't have any hair, then why even bother putting this fake hair on??

nwa101

Reaction score
2020 said:
this is the dumbest thing ever... If you don't have any hair, then why even bother putting this fake hair on??

u are bs man

anyways

i had the same feeling when i got on minoxidil last year i felt like i was cheating something so i got off of minoxidil and now im trying to grow my hair naturally :)

nwa101

Reaction score
i just told u how i dealt with my guilt but theres no guilt now :dunno: hah that all i can say but still fighting my hairloss :whistle:

xorro83

Reaction score
Yeah you're quite a bs nwa101! :)

Anyway it isnt like I have a completely bald temple it's just maybe a reciding 3 cm x 1 cm area on my right top frontal area. If it looses evenly on both sides I've no issues to go bald; but when it's only one side; it feels kinda strange. I've always seen guys going bald evenly on both sides; not really on one side!

I've come to realize that the guilty feeling will be there but as long as you be true to yourself on all other actions; I'm pretty sure conciling a small area on my head isn't a big issue. After all; there's more to see and experience in life than sitting and wondering about hair loss. Someday; when I have a steady partner; my ultimate aim is to shave it off!

Good day and thanks for the comments.

hairhoper

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nwa101 said:
2020 said:

u are bs man

anyways

i had the same feeling when i got on minoxidil last year i felt like i was cheating something so i got off of minoxidil and now im trying to grow my hair naturally :)

:/

There's no way to grow your hair naturally (in the way I believe you're implying which is just 'don't use proven treatments') and chasing 'natural' treatments is a fool's gold as you'll soon find out.

PS. EVERYTHING IS CHEMICALS.