University In Zurich Were I Work Is Near To Find A Cure , Not Gonna Lie

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got some insider infos from them and they r near to a cure and trials will start soon in Switzerland

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your post history has more appearing of the N-Word then useful things. So you're propably just trolling...
nah bro that would just be cruel, I work as a a assistant there , just doing easy jobs like preparing experiments etc. and I had a chat with a phd there and he told me bout his reesearch about baldness bcoz I was bald and it was quitei nteresting and I aked some questions of them some he answered

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, you won't start trials without even some nice papers. So, are there papers?

Durandal

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, you're using the word "cure", but I guess they only have a cure for mouse right now, right? Like a lot of other universities

NiBBa

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, what is about that cure? Stem cells? New drug?
It was just small talk tbh. He was talking bout something much like moniox u smear on ya head and it stops dht from attaching there. I asked bout side effects and he said they didn't found any but they couldn't be sure until the trials ended,

MeDK

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was just small talk tbh. He was talking bout something much like moniox u smear on ya head and it stops dht from attaching there. I asked bout side effects and he said they didn't found any but they couldn't be sure until the trials ended,

I can tell know, and the phd can also tell already its not going to be a cure.
And since they haven't done human trials, then its even further away from any proof. and if they PLAN to do some and MIGHT all 3 phases we are still many year out in the future.

OneDay_NW0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bruh y the f*** should an phd give some random nigga papers bout his work. It was just a talk. But why he gotta lie tho?

Papers are normally readable for everybody. I didn't found anything regarding this uni.
btw u talking about 'near to find a cure', just cause some guy talked about dht blocker before any trials??^^