UnitedPharmacys & Propecia

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
Just wondering, I see that United Pharmacys sells the "Real Propecia" which is still expensive however you're able to buy it in 30 tablets (Which is more convenient for me) rather then me having to buy 90 pills for $210 from my pharmacy, in which I have to give all this money at one time. Anyways I was wondering if the "Real Propecia" that they sell is it too from India Cipla just like the Finpecia that they sell? I would imagin so because you don't need a prescribtion to obtain it. And how are they able to sell the real thing with no prescribtion?

Paul December

Established Member
Reaction score
Their Propecia is real Merc Propecia....but why blow all that $$$?
There have been more than enough positive posts to make anyone comfortable using Fincar at a fraction of the price.

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree, however I have purchased Finpecia are you saying I should have gotten the Generic Proscar, Fincar instead?

MPBWarrior

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you're willing to split a tablet every morning, yes, u should go on Fincar.

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't mind cutting pills. Genric Proscar is better? If so why (if thats if you know the answer lol)? I only purchased 40 pills I'm sure i can get the next batch in Proscar. Anyways If You guys can agree that the Generic Proscar is much more better then I will switch Because I'am not so sure about this Finpecia. Is Perhaps Proscar or thier Generic brand "fincar" better then Propecia as well? And is this why these people are cutting these Proscar/Fincar pills? If so I want in!!! Also on United Pharmacy's website their genric brand of Proscar is called "Finast" is that the same as fincar? thanks,

Boru

Established Member
Reaction score
A little hair on top is better than a total horseshoe.