United Pharmecies no longer takes Mastercard?!

TheBigDog

Reaction score
I recently placed an order w/ my mastercard but I have heard anything back from them. They claimed that they process their order within 24 hours but they haven't. My order was on 10/02/08..and heard nothing from them. I called and left a msg as well. Nothing.

goemon

Reaction score
I found Propecia Pharmacy.com which is apparently owned by United Pharm and i bought off there with my mastercard. I got email confirmation that my order was submitted and they said they will process it within 24 and email me saying so..its almsot been 48 hours now and i got no comfirmation.

so far, the same problem as you.

let me know if they ever get back to you, or if your order arrives in 2 weeks, and i'll do the same.

treadstone

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone confirm with Unitedpharmacies whether propeciapharmacy really is their subsidiary?

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
donato7894 said:
goemon said:
Hi

I am sure that united pharmacies sells fakes pill.I bought an antibiotik from them Doxine and it was fake.You can believe me or not.I do not gain nothing by lying.But I have some experience with pills,as I have a lot of .And the ones from united were only made of the coat.They simply took the coat Quinoline yellow and pressed the pills.

Why are you coping and pasting the same statement in all of your recent posts? What is going on?