uneven regrowth but ill take it

rptiffany

Reaction score
i have been on propecia for over a year and must say that after about 6 months i was really doubting whether or not it would work. but thankfully all of the sudden over the last three months or so ive started to see significant regrowth and can now definitely say that my hair is thickening out.

i have even been fortunate enough to see regrowth around my hair line. this is exhilarating. the only slightly odd part about it is that these "new" hairs are much shorter than my other hairs so they are making my hairline look a bit odd. however, im hoping that over time everything is going to even out and look normal again.

has anyone had a similar experience, and how long did it take for the new hairs to get inline with the normal "haircycle"?

Epiphany

Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for just over 13 months and I have small hair around my hairline. They are growing very slowly. I have quite long hair so they have a lot of catching up to do!

I read a success story which stated that months 14 and on are the best months. Here's to that...

dresden

Established Member
Reaction score
rptiffany tell us some more about your hairloss. how old are you and how bad was it?

rptiffany

Reaction score
i am 25 and have been on propecia for about a year now. when i started it was generally thinning all around but probably not noticeable to the "untrained" eye. but when i would look at a mirror under strong light i could see my scalp.

Epiphany, do you have a link to this success story?