Unclever and attractive vs genius and unattractive

tembo

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably in 10 more years, you will be able to change your looks drastically if you have the money. This includes safer skin whitening or darkening, hair cloning, increasing height etc...

So I would say intelligence is better if you are around 20 today since you will be able to look like you wish in 10 more years. If you are about 30-35 or so, looks are probably more important right now so that you can enjoy the last remaining youthful years of your life.

One thing about good looks though is that it can often also mean good health. e.g., 6 pack abs looks good and is almost always an indicator of better health than even a lightly pudgy stomach. Same with clear skin, toned face etc...

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've been to the Greek islands when was 18, im sorry but i thought the UKish girls was kinda hot, mean blond, slim and a good tan, how wrong can you get :dunno: (btw, Israeli girls are hot too imo.......oo and RUssians, damn Russians are freakin hot!!)

Aco_KK said:
I go uni, (in law school) and I'm a loner...i'm not even ugly or fat or noticeable hair loss.

Aco_KK i understand what your saying as im in the same position lol, but back when i was at uni and now at collage there wasnt much action to begin with... the girls maybe hot but they are too busy and stressed to hook up, there are very few couples in my class, and most girls have someone outside of collage...

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hardly anyone hooks up with someone in their class at uni, it's highly impractical, especially in a class like Law where know one has time for that sh*t.

You gotta think outside the box with regards to girls at uni, get networking and try to meet as many people as you can, if you do this you will eventually come into contact with a number of hot and compatible girls, it's simply a numbers game & if you restrict yourself to the girls in your Law class you're giving yourself no chance.

harist

Reaction score
off topic but i want to ask
did you guys like the Greek girls??
(i ask those who have been to Greek islands for the summer)

Aco_KK

Established Member
Reaction score
Primo said:
Hardly anyone hooks up with someone in their class at uni, it's highly impractical, especially in a class like Law where know one has time for that sh*t.

You gotta think outside the box with regards to girls at uni, get networking and try to meet as many people as you can, if you do this you will eventually come into contact with a number of hot and compatible girls, it's simply a numbers game & if you restrict yourself to the girls in your Law class you're giving yourself no chance.

The problem with that is, in Australia, Law school is ten hours a week. And yes, everyone seems to be very social with their own groups, even cliques. Yet me, for some reason, even though girls look at me, I'm all alone.

Aco_KK

Established Member
Reaction score
Had my final exam today too, i think i failed miserably. Seriously, this hair loss thing made me depressed this semester. i gotta get my self out of this slump I'm in.