Unclever and attractive vs genius and unattractive

giggle

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
TBH I think that in the near future mankind is going to be facing some problems that will make what we look like seem pretty insignificant. If we're still here in 150 - 200 yrs time.

pretty accurate point. most of mankind could actually end up struggling for survival in a few years (not even decades in my opinion), which will take mating a few steps back in our priority list

when people face the need for food, i think they will quickly forget the need for hair, and somehow will miss the time when they had the luxury to worry about such kind of issue :)

Aco_KK

Established Member
Reaction score
This world is one fucked up place.

It's funny how the people with problems before hair loss seem to get male pattern baldness.

f*** the world because the world fucked me.

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
superfrankie said:
s.a.f said:
It wont be in a few decades either, maybe a few millenia, the fact is this is something that evolution has hardwired into our subconcious over 100,000's of years.

And it shows no sign of changing. In fact, it will only get worse. In the near future we will have the chance to genetically modify humans so our future babies can have the attributes we want them to have. In 150-200 years time every old man will be a natural NW1 with dark hair. Just like Hollywood wants. LOL.

watch Gattaca recently?

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Today, the poorer you are, the more kids you are expected to have.

Yeah, the rich and "beautiful" are dying out because they barely have any children.

Maybe in 100 years, some rich people will be able to afford a "perfect" baby, but things will remain the same, poor ugly people will still outnumber them.

That's why I still believe many here completely lost touch with reality

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The poor people in my country (UK) usually seem to have quite beautiful offspring despite themselves looking like cra* . Usually the clever ones (mainly females) who go to uni are a little chunky.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"Usually the clever ones (mainly females) who go to uni are a little chunky." :woot:

Thank you for that insightful observation. I vow to avoid to the chunky uni girls from this day forth :salut:

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
person said:
The poor people in my country (UK) usually seem to have quite beautiful offspring despite themselves looking like cra* . Usually the clever ones (mainly females) who go to uni are a little chunky.

Last time I visited the UK, I got the impression that every female was a white trash-chunk. They dont seem to take care of themselfs. It must correlate with the severe overall health issues the UK-society has today.

I found UK-females to be one of the worlds most unattractive females (ofc, there are expections: those who exercise for example). But at least that is my general feeling.

GeminiX

Reaction score
superfrankie said:
Last time I visited the UK, I got the impression that every female was a white trash-chunk. They dont seem to take care of themselfs. It must correlate with the severe overall health issues the UK-society has today.

I found UK-females to be one of the worlds most unattractive females (ofc, there are expections: those who exercise for example). But at least that is my general feeling.

Wow!

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
superfrankie said:

Wow!

Also, when I was on vaccation in Greece the UK-females behaved like monsters. I was shocked how much they sweared. They swear more than males in my country. It feels they are using words like "f*** off" in every sentence. They are too promiscuous for my taste. Most of them really behave like white trash sl*ts. Its disgusting to see.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
superfrankie said:
person said:

Yeah to be fair I would probably agree with that; when I visit other countries I am often shocked how attractive the girls are there. Mind you the majoirty of girls I have been with in my country have had blood of other races. Current one is Irish - irish girls are well fit. :punk:

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
person said:
Mind you the majoirty of girls I have been with in my country have had blood of other races.

It really says a lot :woot: I happen to live in Sweden and there are some fine b****s here to say the least :punk:

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
superfrankie said:
person said:
Mind you the majoirty of girls I have been with in my country have had blood of other races.

It really says a lot :woot: I happen to live in Sweden and there are some fine b****s here to say the least :punk:

Sweeden is defo at the top of the list for fine girls. :)

superfrankie

Established Member
Reaction score
It may be true but even here many of them start to gain weight by cutting back on exercise and drinking too much booze at the weekends. :shakehead:

Aco_KK

Established Member
Reaction score
I dont know what you guys think but i think aussie girls are super hot.

well technically there arent many white girls in Sydney. I'm being serious, if you're white, you're in the minority :shakehead:

Its all Asians, Arabs, blacks etc.

I think i need to go to Sweden.

Primo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Agreed Monty, nothing better than a nice fat *** :hump: Gotta be round though, none of that saggy sh*t :woot:

Also SuperFrankie I think it's unfair for you to judge all UK women on what you saw on holiday, as the Greek islands are a budget destination in this country and even the most poverty-striken, penniless british folk can still afford to go there. I avoid those islands like the plague because they are infested with drunken louts and STD-ridden slags... you couldn't get a worse representation of british people if you tried!

So my advice is go for a weekend in London and check out the talent there, you won't find any 'chunky' or 'obese' girls in those swanky west end clubs I can assure you! :)

Aco_KK

Established Member
Reaction score
I just want a woman/girl that understands me. Is that so hard? :dunno:

I go uni, (in law school) and I'm a loner...i'm not even ugly or fat or noticeable hair loss.

*sigh*

Aco_KK

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, theres a lot of smart girls in my classes, but i get ignored...maybe i just have a depressing aura?
:sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing: :sobbing:

or maybe they think i'm :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:
:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: