Unbelievable Value!

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I went to Wal-Mart yesterday since I needed to re-stock on Saw Palmetto, and upon grabbing the standard 75 capsule bottle (which costs $7.84), I noticed another shelf which had clearance items, so I went to take a look. To my surprise, the same Saw Palmetto was being liquidated in the larger 200 capsule bottle (a $12.96 value), with a red tag for $6 even!!! I took the last two that I they have left, and now have SP for a year and a half.

0.jpg

$12 measly bucks for 400 days of SP, a bargain if you ask me! :rockon:

XL

Luke

Reaction score
Since when are u taking Saw palmetto??Do u think it works?.I,m starting with aloe vera leafes.(I cut it and rubb it on my head at night).A brazilian friend told me it really works.But I can try saw palmetto in tablets as well.Hope you have good results!
pd.Ill post the results of aloe in a few months.(4)

Stingray

Reaction score
If you ever get saw palmetto in tablet form, you might as well be eating pencil shavings, because you'll get the same effect either way.

I must admit that I think saw palmetto is working for me also...taking 360mg's a day combined with 1mg Finasteride and 2mL minoxidil daily. I'm not gonna pin it on any one treatment, however. They all work in different ways to do the same thing.