Ultimate Cuck Baldites Submit to Norwood-1's Thread

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
IwPNRJ.gif

article-2743038-2108507500000578-104_634x837.jpg

That's all I got to start off with. Maybe this thread can get some guys off who choose to vent their negative energy in pushing the idea we're all ****ed in life as bald losers.

shookwun

Reaction score
Whats got into you?

Weak inner game lately. Demonstrate higher value on the other sex with confidence! Women love running their hands through confidence. It helps frame the face.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats got into you?

Weak inner game lately. Demonstrate higher value on the other sex with confidence! Women love running their hands through confidence. It helps frame the face.

What the **** are you talking about?

- - - Updated - - -

Its pointless if we can't see the baldness. On another note, Daniel Day has had the same hairline for 30 years, wouldn't be surprised if he had some help in that department. At the same time, I've seen guys who definitely wouldn't care about baldness and still maintain the mature hairline they had in their early 20's.

And no, they aren't all on finasteride and minoxidil.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude are you homo?
SRS.

This was a very articulate way of asking. I have a lot of gay friends, male and female, and dude I'm not homo.

Are we on bodybuilding forums or some ****? At least Exodus gets it.

Rockinlove

Established Member
Reaction score
IwPNRJ.gif

article-2743038-2108507500000578-104_634x837.jpg

That's all I got to start off with. Maybe this thread can get some guys off who choose to vent their negative energy in pushing the idea we're all ****ed in life as bald losers.

[video=youtube;Y7mho_QpQIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7mho_QpQIQ[/video]

I have always wanted to start my very own fight club. Oh wait...I did. ; )

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Come now fellows,
Ego can't defeat Androgenetic Alopecia. :)

tumblr_kzl22qnR5i1qabwixo1_400.jpg

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This is just going to bring you guys down even more. I don't understand the purpose of this thread.

shookwun

Reaction score
All you need is game. I thought JD_UK already established that from his anecdotal videos, and supporting testimonies of other pick up artists?

Dat-Lip-Bite-On-Reporter-Interviewing-Some-Bodybuilding-Competititon-Winner.gif

jd_uk

Reaction score
All you need is game. I thought JD_UK already established that from his anecdotal videos, and supporting testimonies of other pick up artists?

Dat-Lip-Bite-On-Reporter-Interviewing-Some-Bodybuilding-Competititon-Winner.gif

Presumably this is meant to show the woman lusting after the guy (the point being, i'm not sure)...

The reality however...

https://youtu.be/1WhQ-AEZovE

The reporter is showing empathy/emotion as the guy nearly cries while he talk about his mum who had cancer, all the while his wife is next to him. Stop posting such misleading rubbish...especially if you're going to carry a title of 'realist' in your signature. Real life is nothing like the fantasy that goes on in the heads of you and certain other guys here.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Presumably this is meant to show the woman lusting after the guy (the point being, i'm not sure)...

The reality however...

The reporter is showing empathy/emotion as the guy nearly cries while he talk about his mum who had cancer, all the while his wife is next to him. Stop posting such misleading rubbish...especially if you're going to carry a title of 'realist' in your signature. Real life is nothing like the fantasy that goes on in the heads of you and certain other guys here.
who bites their lips when they are showing empathy . . .

off topic but i saved that gif in my fap folder lmao. girl is fine as hell

jd_uk

Reaction score
Whatever helps you sleep.

Will that quote becomr more popular than "wait until you're bald"?

You're a master at coping strategies JD.

So, pointing out BS is a 'coping strategy'? Righto. When I used to hear women talk about how guys can be clueless about women... now I know what they meant.

- - - Updated - - -

who bites their lips when they are showing empathy . . .

off topic but i saved that gif in my fap folder lmao. girl is fine as hell

Watch the f'n video... she bites her lip just as he has to hold himself back from crying. The fact that you saved it in your 'fap folder' says a lot...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

On the one hand, jd_uk is correct that the blonde reporter is feeling empathy for a man who lost family, and that they're probably not having sex given that he's married.

On the other hand, she is feeling empathy for him. You can tell by looking at her. That's part of the "halo effect", if she found him ugly she would be nodding uncomfortably. But it's obvious from her facial expressions that she sees him as a genuine human being, worthy of empathy, and she's not even making that calculation, she is just relating his pain. Moreover, he's not begging for her attention, he's talking about himself apparently.

Separately, I'd love to stick my head in her tits. she looks fabulous.

jd_uk

Reaction score
On the one hand, jd_uk is correct that the blonde reporter is feeling empathy for a man who lost family, and that they're probably not having sex given that he's married.

On the other hand, she is feeling empathy for him. You can tell by looking at her. That's part of the "halo effect", if she found him ugly she would be nodding uncomfortably. But it's obvious from her facial expressions that she sees him as a genuine human being, worthy of empathy, and she's not even making that calculation, she is just relating his pain. Moreover, he's not begging for her attention, he's talking about himself apparently.

Separately, I'd love to stick my head in her tits. she looks fabulous.

"If she found him ugly she would be nodding uncomfortably"... a massive and most likely incorrect assumption.

The only part i can agree with is that she's pretty hot.

jd_uk

Reaction score
If you watch the complete video of the interview on YouTube, at a point, you can clearly see her say "I love you" with her lips.

Maybe someone here could try to find the video, I forgot what was the name of that fighter. Empathy? Try again.

It's funny how a lot of people will try to rationalize everything, just because they're afraid to admit to themselves that looks are crucial.

I posted the video. Genuinely amazed at the delusion on here.

It's yet another example of the BS on this forum...shookwun posts two things in a couple of days, 1) some short story which doesn't remotely relate to the photo he posts alongside it and 2) some gif of a woman supposedly lusting after a bodybuilder when in reality his wife is stood next to him and her 'lip bite' is during him stopping himself from crying. The fact that Fred has seen this video before shows the sort of forums he frequents. Basically what i'm realising is there are a whole lot of guys fantasising about how horny these women are all the time doe certain guys and how much better life would be if they themselves looked better. Yeah, sure guys it's your lack of hair and not your p*ssy *** behaviour.

Btw...pulled a stunning spanish girl last night. Right from under the noses of these 'beautiful fullheads' (f*ck i feel wrong saying that). I don't get why she wasn't horrified by my receded, patchy shaved head? Someone help me understand guys? ;)

jd_uk

Reaction score
Pulled 20 different girls in my lifetime, all of them while heavily balding, and probably 15 while bald or with my thin transplant.

With that head of hair, it's always good to put a little reminder:

http://users.skynet.be/v-site2/fue/before-hair transplant.jpg

And I was a virgin until the age of 21.

What are you getting at JD? You can still get women if you're bald. It's harder but doable, well if you have my height and looks.

If you don't, you're screwed, pretty much. And don't tell me you know plenty of bald average 5'8 guys pulling mad pussy.

And lol at you talking about your receding hair line like it's a huge obstacle in your dating life. You're fine. Fullhead.

You've seemes to change the topic pretty dramatically and put words into my mouth too. My replies have been about yet another post here being completely misleading.

Also...your pic. There is absolutely nothing i see there which would make dating difficult as long as you have a masculine attitude.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have a masculine face, jaw, or stature.

I'm shy, awkward, I sometimes get red when I talk to women, I'm clumsy, not confident.

Yet I still f-ck women, sometimes quite stunning women as you would say.

How am I doing it? I must have some sort of superpower.

Or maybe, maybe it's all about looks and you're overthinking it?

If I'm judging you purely on personality, you do have some qualities that are evident just from your forum postings.

You have a strong personality. This will make you a centre of attention without necessarily making you an object of ridicule, sinc you back up your points and are not a crackpot.

shookwun

Reaction score

The reality however...

You rely are out of it. I'm sure her sexual body language is the reslult of her empathy, and sorrow for the passing of his love ones :whistle:

more like he won first place, good facial aesthetics, full head of hair, and wicked body GAME is the result of the sexual tension

Do you have much experience with women? after all, you study game. Should be able to understand body language.

The leaning forward, lip biting, open mouth, and bedroom eyes... result of feeling sorry for him ;)