UK5099 - stimulates hair growth by forcing production of lactate? (2017 article)

bridge945

My Regimen
Reaction score

IDK if this was discussed on the forum, as it's from before my time. Has there been any news on this since?
There’s a group buy currently testing, no updates until a couple months pass. I guess they don’t want to hype it prematurely

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This and that and this and that stimulates hair growth. Tired of hearing false hope 24/7. They need to only find the One true cure not hundreds.

snake190

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been lurking on the discord servers for a while, and as far as I know, the UK peeps have gotten terminal hair results as early as 2 months but the admin of that GB has banned anyone from sharing the results. Idk the reason but apparently the rumors are that the admin of that GB himself is William Lowry.

I will myself be the test subject in like 5-6 months from now.

StayPositive

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been lurking on the discord servers for a while, and as far as I know, the UK peeps have gotten terminal hair results as early as 2 months but the admin of that GB has banned anyone from sharing the results. Idk the reason but apparently the rumors are that the admin of that GB himself is William Lowry.

I will myself be the test subject in like 5-6 months from now.
Seriously? They dont want to share results?

snake190

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tried to get into the server and the admin is ignoring me so I guess I'm on my own other than some info a member provided to me on vehicle/dosing. I'm gonna be starting UK soon. Already received it. I'll be starting to use it once a couple of other items I am expecting arrive (azelaic acid + pyrilutamide are being shipped right now).

I'll be starting so much stuff at once that I won't be a very useful data point though. I'm also only like 5 months into OM so I'm still getting results from that. Gonna be trying to make a gigastack topical consisting of: E3, pyrilutamide, UK5099, melatonin, azelaic acid, tretinoin, bimatoprost. Unsure if such a loaded topical is possible but I will try and report back.
Just to confirm - the vehicle is generic PG and the dose is 0.5mg - 5mg per 60ml, right?

Last edited:

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tried to get into the server and the admin is ignoring me so I guess I'm on my own other than some info a member provided to me on vehicle/dosing. I'm gonna be starting UK soon. Already received it. I'll be starting to use it once a couple of other items I am expecting arrive (azelaic acid + pyrilutamide are being shipped right now).

I'll be starting so much stuff at once that I won't be a very useful data point though. I'm also only like 5 months into OM so I'm still getting results from that. Gonna be trying to make a gigastack topical consisting of: E3, pyrilutamide, UK5099, melatonin, azelaic acid, tretinoin, bimatoprost. Unsure if such a loaded topical is possible but I will try and report back.
I would use Minoxidil Sulfate 5-10% (much better than base Minoxidil and on par with oral Minoxidil). I also used oral Minoxidil but after 3 months I started to get cardiovascular problems. So better be safe than sorry (just my opinion).
Where did you get the idea to add azelaic acid to your regime? Can you post the thread regarding E3? I can't find it after searching here. Thanks