Uk: Which One Of These Doctors Would You Recommend

Dan07

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm determined to get a FUE transplant done sometime soon and I've been researching where would be the best place to go.

One of the ones that first caught my eye was the Crown Clinic and I checked the doctor's credentials and everything seemed good. I then sent them an email, though, asking a few questions and i just got a generic copy and paste message back that completely ignored everything I said. I then brushed it off and tried it again, but, it's now been a week and no response.

I'm not really sure what happened there then. All I asked is how soon would they be able to see me and sent a few pics and asked for their opinion.

Anyway, I've now been looking for other places and I've found two that are quite close to where I live.

The first is one that seems to be quite well known and has a pretty good reputation - Dr. Raghu Reddy's place over at Selston Cosmetic Clinic.

From researching, he seems to fit the bill really well, apart from his rather odd tendency to list prices via individual hairs transplanted rather than graphs.

But, I've also been really drawn to someone else who is much less known.

Dr Harris Haseeb from Harris Hair Transplant seems like a real professional and has loads of good reviews and decades of experience. One point that really stands out is that he is one of the only plastic surgeons who still performs this kind of surgery in the NHS.

Ignoring the crappy, horrible video effects (I think these kinds have problems when it comes to the marketing side), just listening to Dr Harris speak here has made me really interested.

The only thing though is that, whilst he has lots off good reviews on places like TrustPilot, I can't find much forum discussion and things like that about him.

Anyway, I've just joined this site to hopefully get some input from you guys. Anybody have any experience with these doctors or have any other advice? Would love to hear from you.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm determined to get a FUE transplant done sometime soon and I've been researching where would be the best place to go.

One of the ones that first caught my eye was the Crown Clinic and I checked the doctor's credentials and everything seemed good. I then sent them an email, though, asking a few questions and i just got a generic copy and paste message back that completely ignored everything I said. I then brushed it off and tried it again, but, it's now been a week and no response.

I'm not really sure what happened there then. All I asked is how soon would they be able to see me and sent a few pics and asked for their opinion.

Anyway, I've now been looking for other places and I've found two that are quite close to where I live.

The first is one that seems to be quite well known and has a pretty good reputation - Dr. Raghu Reddy's place over at Selston Cosmetic Clinic.

From researching, he seems to fit the bill really well, apart from his rather odd tendency to list prices via individual hairs transplanted rather than graphs.

But, I've also been really drawn to someone else who is much less known.

Dr Harris Haseeb from Harris Hair Transplant seems like a real professional and has loads of good reviews and decades of experience. One point that really stands out is that he is one of the only plastic surgeons who still performs this kind of surgery in the NHS.

Ignoring the crappy, horrible video effects (I think these kinds have problems when it comes to the marketing side), just listening to Dr Harris speak here has made me really interested.

The only thing though is that, whilst he has lots off good reviews on places like TrustPilot, I can't find much forum discussion and things like that about him.

Anyway, I've just joined this site to hopefully get some input from you guys. Anybody have any experience with these doctors or have any other advice? Would love to hear from you.

Avoid UK, completely garbage surgeons and considering you can afford UK prices and are nearby, Belgium is by far the best option. Reddy is likely the best in the UK, but he is twice as expensive and not as competent as major Belgium surgeons.

Look into Dr. Lupanzula, Dr. ******** and Dr. Feriduni in Belgium. Forget the UK for hair transplants, its higher prices at a lower quality.

Sam Payne

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Dan

I have the exact same question as you about Dr harris , I found found loads on trust pilot ( not sure if these are all real) but not much on fourms . What did you do in the end ?

Many thanks
Sam

CarlosGF

My Regimen
Reaction score
I loved the Medikemos clinic, with Dr. Emorane Lupanzula. The doctor is very nice and knowledgeable. He explained everything very well and took his time for the consultation. He explained in detail, what is possible and what is not. I did not have to wait and the appointment was at the exact time that I was given. The clinic is impeccable, very clean, and the doctor is educated and very calm. The entire staff were friendly and the premises gave me a good first impression. The privacy of the patients of ongoing operations was guarded, so we were shown around only where no patients were present.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The UK is a joke for hair transplants. You can get better hair transplants in the back of kebab shops which really says it all about the state of the craftmanship in the UK. Spain, and Belgian ones as above are probably the way to go, or Turkey for lower cost.

Yodda

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why you don't try the new clinic in Athèns Greece.
Dr Cole. At a very good price for a top Dr.

Raphael84

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Dan07
Its great that you are putting your research in and you have received some fair advice so far on this thread. Unfortunately, in general the UK doesn't have such a great reputation from hair transplant surgery. I am from the UK and it is a shame but its true, you can find better surgeons at lower cost within Europe.
The recommendation of Dr Lupanzula is a great shout. I have a lot of respect for his work and he is achieving some very good results.
If you are looking to stay within Europe and are looking for an elite physician, maybe you could consider BisangaCole in Athens.
We are a new clinic that has been created by Drs ********-and-Cole. Currently for initial surgery dates, the Drs are kindly offering a very attractive price point of €2.50 per graft, which considering their pedigree Im sure that everybody would agree is very intriguing.
If you would like to hear a little more about the new clinic and its motivations then by all means contact me if I can be of any help.