Uk Salons And Systems Recommendations

rychoi

My Regimen
Reaction score
There must be some UK members on here, so is there any recommendations you can give me first hand from your experience.
Im looking for a measure fit and cut.

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am near London. I tried so damn hard to find a salon that would make a template and do all the colour match etc to order me a custom system. It was impossible.

I eventually went to TCP, which is a professional salon with very good stylists - the one I went to anyway - but their systems have very limited options and are very dense... so it didn't suit me until I hacked it about (see my other posts). Personally I cannot recommend buying a TCP system. FYI it was a stock system, and custom would take 3 months but it's not customisable much, so what's the point.

I have now ordered online from Ukhairsystems and am waiting for the piece to arrive in Nov. It's fully customised to my requirements. I sent him measurements of my head to work from. The guy who runs that site has recommended a stylist in Shepherds Bush, so I will visit him later this year for the fitting and cut.

I'm still learning, but it's not rocket science. My biggest tips: don't go too dense and don't expose the hairline!

Please do let me know if you find a good salon with good systems near London.