UK hair replacement

mothernature

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi i am new to hair replacement, wigs and toupees etc. I am relatively young and want to know what the best and biggest businesses are in UK for hair replacement?

I would ideally like someone to make me a template and then fit/style it on as well, as i would be a complete newb in doing any of that, so any idea of where i should go? Coolpeice? Farell?

My area of balding is frontal, would i be required to shave this area to have it fitted? I also want to get a hair transplant, if i wear a peice over a hair transplant does that affect graft growth?

Appreciate any replies..

jake1980

Established Member
Reaction score
mothernature said:
Hi i am new to hair replacement, wigs and toupees etc. I am relatively young and want to know what the best and biggest businesses are in UK for hair replacement?

I would ideally like someone to make me a template and then fit/style it on as well, as i would be a complete newb in doing any of that, so any idea of where i should go? Coolpeice? Farell?

My area of balding is frontal, would i be required to shave this area to have it fitted? I also want to get a hair transplant, if i wear a peice over a hair transplant does that affect graft growth?

Appreciate any replies..

hi mothernature

where in the uk are u

mothernature

Established Member
Reaction score
jake1980 said:
mothernature said:

Appreciate any replies..

hi mothernature

where in the uk are u

in the west midlands region