Uk Based Topical Finasteride Prescriptions, Anyone?

SkinDiesel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone here have any experience of gaining a UK based prescription for topical finasteride? Looking to obtain some via the Italian branch of Hasson and Wong but unsure if a standard GP will provide me with the necessary prescription. Cheers guys!

initial

My Regimen
Reaction score
At the risk of this seeming like a first-post-advert (it's not) - I had some luck with the guys at Spex hair. Can't post the link as I've just joined today - but search "spex topical finasteride" and you'll see what I'm talking about.

They put me in touch with a local GP who gave me a prescription and seemed fairly confident it was the same H&W formula. I can't confirm this though as I haven't actually picked up the prescription or used it yet, as I'm still (like many) on the fence about starting with finasteride at all. Would be really interested to hear someone else's experience with it to be honest.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Read some interesting post on the H&W liposomal preparation. It appeared it might not actually be liposomal.

I’ve been trying to attain an Rx and would fly to Italy to fill if it is as advertised.

figuringitout90

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love an update on this from any one out there, as I am in same boat. It looks like our other option is "Morr-5" which you can buy off England eBay in the states or in Europe.