uk based advice on online Finpecia

MikkyXX

Reaction score
Hello.
I'm thinking of starting on propecia. I live in the UK and I really don't want to go to the doctor to get a prescription so can anyone recommend a reliable online pharmacy where I can get it. I'm specifically after personal experiences.
I've heard some good things about 'Inhouse Pharmacy' I'm also considering taking Finpecia (Generic Finasteride) as it's alot cheaper and if it works you've got to keep taking it indefinately has anyone bought any from here http://www.inhousepharmacy.co.uk/generics/finpecia.html and how kosher is it?
Thanks.

MikkyXX

Reaction score
Hi
A few questions:
- how did it arrive, did it come in a blister envelope or a parcel
- also how discreet was the arrival, in other words were there United Pharmacies finpecia labels over the box/envelope
- is it legal for someone to import a prescription drug without a prescription from outside the UK - excluding 'controlled drugs' like morphine/heroin which are obviously not legal
Thanks

fluffernutter

Reaction score
evopharmacy.com ships from within the uk with royal mail.
mine came in a padded envelope, with no markings.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
MikkyXX said:
Hi
A few questions:
- also how discreet was the arrival, in other words were there United Pharmacies finpecia labels over the box/envelope
- is it legal for someone to import a prescription drug without a prescription from outside the UK - excluding 'controlled drugs' like morphine/heroin which are obviously not legal
Thanks

i ordered Fincar from them and it comes in an envelope marked 'hong kong' with no other markings ,so far as anyone is concerned its just a letter from hong kong........and dont worry bout anything being legal,lol to be honest i dont really know but i pretty much think its all legit,if customs stop your delivery(99% chance they wont) united will ship it again for free

its fine mate honestly,very easy and reliable place to get it,as is inhouse pharmacy :hairy:

djthomas85

Reaction score
MikkyXX said:
Hi
A few questions:
Thanks

mine arrived in a parcel which evidently had come from hong kong as it had a sticker on the front with chinese writing and a stamp from honk kong.

no labels over it with regards to finpecia, the customs stamp just had health product written on it.

The Dangerman

Established Member
Reaction score
MikkyXX said:
Hello.
I'm thinking of starting on propecia. I live in the UK and I really don't want to go to the doctor to get a prescription

Why not?

Another option though is the Boots Hair Retention programme, apparently it works out cheaper then buy Propecia on it's own. HERE