Typical maximum numbers of grafts extracted from donor?

surfer9

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

What is the typical bare minimum that you would be able to extract from a person's head? Say you had someone who was interested in a hair transplant and had below average donor, how many grafts can typically be extracted in total?, whether this be over one session or multiple sessions.

I am a NW6 with SMP and interested in getting FUE. Looking at my donor - to me it doesn't look great. What I'd like to do is add FUE throughout my bald NW6 area, but I am trying to get an idea of how many grafts I may have to play with based on a typical below average patient. I understand that density would be low - this is fine, the hair will be kept buzzed.

Do you think 2000 grafts can be enough to create a reasonable looking SMP and FUE buzzcut look?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

What is the typical bare minimum that you would be able to extract from a person's head? Say you had someone who was interested in a hair transplant and had below average donor, how many grafts can typically be extracted in total?, whether this be over one session or multiple sessions.

I am a NW6 with SMP and interested in getting FUE. Looking at my donor - to me it doesn't look great. What I'd like to do is add FUE throughout my bald NW6 area, but I am trying to get an idea of how many grafts I may have to play with based on a typical below average patient. I understand that density would be low - this is fine, the hair will be kept buzzed.

Do you think 2000 grafts can be enough to create a reasonable looking SMP and FUE buzzcut look?
Man, how the hell we should know it without seeing even a single photo of your donor area ?!?!?!??!?!
"I understand that density would be low - this is fine, the hair will be kept buzzed."
It is getting even more weird. Do you understand that Buzzcut and scars don't go hand to hand , right ? Do you udnderstand that hair transplants , even the best ones, leave an scar ? do you understand that they CUT your damn scalp to remove the follicles ? and when you CUT you always leave an scar ?