Tying In Lympth,calc/fibrosis, Pdg, Pge2 Warning! Complex....

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
old posts by an old genius (wonder where he is now) be warned its unbelievably complex and loooong.

see here:-

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threa...enetic-reasons-why-we-balding-men-are-balding

but if you cant read all of the threads......

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threa...reasons-why-we-balding-men-are-balding/page15

for one of his regimes

for people who just want answers on what to take and dont want to trawl through Intense academia (REMEMBER this is 2015 so seti isnt as commonplace then he used a kitchen sink approach of precursor chems to get regrowth on his forehead.

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threa...reasons-why-we-balding-men-are-balding/page20

HIS regimen ideas1

Date Posted: 08/17/2015 08:32 AM
Posted By: eldarlmario (Accomplished Poster) I have been asked before numerous times privately for my opinion for the best chems to deal with Androgenetic Alopecia. Once again, these are the 1s that I think should be fundamental in a decent regime aiming at solid regrowth:

For dealing with the 'inhibiting' factor of Androgenetic Alopecia:

1)An Androgen Receptor blocker. Ru58841, spironolactone, Flutamide, Bicalutamide, Diane35 are some options, though i wont recommend them except RU58841. 5ar inhibitors are not AR blockers, but they reduced the amount of DHT available for binding to the AR receptors on the balding scalp(and elsewhere in our body). My personal source for dutasteride and Minxodil sulfate is email add: gksales4@guokang8286.com.cn . It's the name of the sales person I've been in contact with via Alibaba for my low-cost supply of dutasteride and Minoxidil sulfate. Stuff's definitely legit. Wont recommend on getting other items from this supplier cos they were quoted for exorbitant prices. e.g. 1g of RU58841= 242USD.

2)A CRTH2 Receptor blocker OC, Ramatroban, Tm30089, Setipiprant are some avalilable options. The last 2 would be best. Kane is a reliable option of TM30089, Ramatroban and OC. I have not figured out a source for Setipiprant yet, though I do not need to for now cos i have TM.

For dealing with the 'activating' factor of Androgenetic Alopecia:

1)EP4 receptor or PGE1/PGE2 agonists which ultimately, upregulates BMP-2 in the Bmp-signalling pathway: Minoxidil sulfate is a proven option. I dont think i need to explain the rationale for this except that the 'sulfated' version should be preferred. Tacrolimus is another option at least on paper(im waiting for my own shipment on this) My personal source for Tacrolimus, spironolactone is an Indian supplier. Email add is leehpl900@gmail.com . Alldaychemist get their supplies from the low-cost generics industry in India. This supplier is a direct dropshipper I got to know from www.indiamart.com a couple of years ago.
2)Ligand-specific PPAR Gamma agonist(not by 15 deoxy PGJ2 or any ligands that downregulates b-catenin): fulfilled by Minoxidil sulfate and Adenosine(via upregulation of lysophosphatidic acid binding to the LPAR6 receptor). Lysophosphatidic acid itself(it binds to other LPAR receptors too, and some of them are pro-inflammatory). NPC 15199 is an option for those willing to experiment with research chemicals. aside from activating PPAR Gamma while still maintaining B-catenin levels, it also inhibits T cell activation while not affect it's(T cells) levels.
3)A WNT/B-catenin pathway agonists like GSK3B inhibitors or Dkk1 inhibitors: Fullfilled again, by Minoxidil sulfate via Adenosine via the LPAR6 receptor. Magnesium L-threonate or Magnesium l-ascorbyl 2 phosphate. WAY 262611 is another option for those will to experiment on research chemicals. Kane is a reliable option for them, even though some of the items i enquired for were quoted at super-exorbitant prices. Lysophosphatidic acid can be obtained from mail08@sciphar.com(my personal source for research chemicals that Kane doesnt have, and Kane obtains/synthesizes his supplies/raw materials from the same China-based factories as this supplier)

For dealing with the 'resultant' factor of Androgenetic Alopecia

1)An antifibrosis agent: GHK-Cu- inexpensive and can be bought on Ebay. It's is a vital ingredient in Tricomin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_peptide_GHK-Cu http://skinbiology.com/copper-...n-body-functions.html. Taurine is another cheap option and can be purchased on Ebay too. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20813107 http://www.sciencedirect.com/s.../pii/S1386634603004479 . Lastly, for those willing to experiment with research chemicals, GSK 650394(via antagonising SGK1) is an option(can be obtained from Kane or the supplier i quoted for Dkk-1 inhibitors).

I have to stress again that i am not advertising for them cos i not have any personal or business interest to, nor did I have any other need to, other then sharing with the hairloss community for cheaper ways to source for legit items to help our balding.

HIS regimen 2

ok here it goes again- all in 1 single post:

you will need the following:

1)CD34: topical PGE2 or topical Valproic acid(generic PGE2 gels is availble at 0.5%- nothing higher than that)
2)CD200: topical Calcitirol or Calcipotriol(generic creams are available at 0.005%- nothing higher than that)
3)CD49f: topical Tretinoin (generic creams/gels are available at 0.01%- nothing higher than that)
4)An Androgen Receptor blocker(preferably topical) like RU58841 or Valproic acid, etc. Stops further hair growth-inhibiting androgenic actions in Androgenetic Alopecia scalps.

to provide the basics to regrow hair

AND

5)optional 1.5mm once/mth soft dermarolling protocol(Just do till the scalp turns slightly red. It is absolutely unnecessary to whip things up into a bloody mess- literally).

WITH the following as an added bonus to achieve optimal results:

6)oral/topical Crth2 inhibitor- Stops TH2 cytokines from attacking hair follicles in the balding scalp. The name of the receptor already tells us it's function- 'Chemokine Receptor Expressed On T-Cell Helper 2'.
7)oral/topical Dutasteride- Decreases DHT(Steroid with higher potency to inhibit hair growth in Androgenetic Alopecia scalp)- but increases free Testerone levels(Steroid with much lower potency to inhibit hair growth in Androgenetic Alopecia scalps). i dont think i have to explain this.
8)topical Curcumin- GSK3B inhibitor. Activates SERPINA1(upregulated 5.721 folds in haired scalp) which in turn- inhibits CORIN(most downregulated gene in haired-scalp).
9)topical Cilnodipine- Calcium channel blocker. Decreases intracellular calcium levels(High levels of it leads to pathologies like fibrosis, soft tissue mineralization, etc)- thereby widening blood vessels(vasodilation) in the balding scalp.

AND IF you want to further add in something to guarantee at least some hair growth- our good ol' 10)topical/oral Minoxidil(preferbably sulfated- its active metabolite) is the prime candidate.

9 experimental components for a full regime(10 if you add in Minoxidil sulfate as a proven chemical for regrowing hair)

Attachments

• aa.jpg
    aa.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 1,345
  • aaa.jpg
    aaa.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,082

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
old posts by an old genius (wonder where he is now) be warned its unbelievably complex and loooong.

see here:-

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threa...enetic-reasons-why-we-balding-men-are-balding

but if you cant read all of the threads......

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threa...reasons-why-we-balding-men-are-balding/page15

for one of his regimes

for people who just want answers on what to take and dont want to trawl through Intense academia (REMEMBER this is 2015 so seti isnt as commonplace then he used a kitchen sink approach of precursor chems to get regrowth on his forehead.

https://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/threa...reasons-why-we-balding-men-are-balding/page20

HIS regimen ideas1

Date Posted: 08/17/2015 08:32 AM
Posted By: eldarlmario (Accomplished Poster) I have been asked before numerous times privately for my opinion for the best chems to deal with Androgenetic Alopecia. Once again, these are the 1s that I think should be fundamental in a decent regime aiming at solid regrowth:

For dealing with the 'inhibiting' factor of Androgenetic Alopecia:

1)An Androgen Receptor blocker. Ru58841, spironolactone, Flutamide, Bicalutamide, Diane35 are some options, though i wont recommend them except RU58841. 5ar inhibitors are not AR blockers, but they reduced the amount of DHT available for binding to the AR receptors on the balding scalp(and elsewhere in our body). My personal source for dutasteride and Minxodil sulfate is email add: gksales4@guokang8286.com.cn . It's the name of the sales person I've been in contact with via Alibaba for my low-cost supply of dutasteride and Minoxidil sulfate. Stuff's definitely legit. Wont recommend on getting other items from this supplier cos they were quoted for exorbitant prices. e.g. 1g of RU58841= 242USD.

2)A CRTH2 Receptor blocker OC, Ramatroban, Tm30089, Setipiprant are some avalilable options. The last 2 would be best. Kane is a reliable option of TM30089, Ramatroban and OC. I have not figured out a source for Setipiprant yet, though I do not need to for now cos i have TM.

For dealing with the 'activating' factor of Androgenetic Alopecia:

1)EP4 receptor or PGE1/PGE2 agonists which ultimately, upregulates BMP-2 in the Bmp-signalling pathway: Minoxidil sulfate is a proven option. I dont think i need to explain the rationale for this except that the 'sulfated' version should be preferred. Tacrolimus is another option at least on paper(im waiting for my own shipment on this) My personal source for Tacrolimus, spironolactone is an Indian supplier. Email add is leehpl900@gmail.com . Alldaychemist get their supplies from the low-cost generics industry in India. This supplier is a direct dropshipper I got to know from www.indiamart.com a couple of years ago.
2)Ligand-specific PPAR Gamma agonist(not by 15 deoxy PGJ2 or any ligands that downregulates b-catenin): fulfilled by Minoxidil sulfate and Adenosine(via upregulation of lysophosphatidic acid binding to the LPAR6 receptor). Lysophosphatidic acid itself(it binds to other LPAR receptors too, and some of them are pro-inflammatory). NPC 15199 is an option for those willing to experiment with research chemicals. aside from activating PPAR Gamma while still maintaining B-catenin levels, it also inhibits T cell activation while not affect it's(T cells) levels.
3)A WNT/B-catenin pathway agonists like GSK3B inhibitors or Dkk1 inhibitors: Fullfilled again, by Minoxidil sulfate via Adenosine via the LPAR6 receptor. Magnesium L-threonate or Magnesium l-ascorbyl 2 phosphate. WAY 262611 is another option for those will to experiment on research chemicals. Kane is a reliable option for them, even though some of the items i enquired for were quoted at super-exorbitant prices. Lysophosphatidic acid can be obtained from mail08@sciphar.com(my personal source for research chemicals that Kane doesnt have, and Kane obtains/synthesizes his supplies/raw materials from the same China-based factories as this supplier)

For dealing with the 'resultant' factor of Androgenetic Alopecia

1)An antifibrosis agent: GHK-Cu- inexpensive and can be bought on Ebay. It's is a vital ingredient in Tricomin. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copper_peptide_GHK-Cu http://skinbiology.com/copper-...n-body-functions.html. Taurine is another cheap option and can be purchased on Ebay too. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20813107 http://www.sciencedirect.com/s.../pii/S1386634603004479 . Lastly, for those willing to experiment with research chemicals, GSK 650394(via antagonising SGK1) is an option(can be obtained from Kane or the supplier i quoted for Dkk-1 inhibitors).

I have to stress again that i am not advertising for them cos i not have any personal or business interest to, nor did I have any other need to, other then sharing with the hairloss community for cheaper ways to source for legit items to help our balding.

HIS regimen 2

ok here it goes again- all in 1 single post:

you will need the following:

1)CD34: topical PGE2 or topical Valproic acid(generic PGE2 gels is availble at 0.5%- nothing higher than that)
2)CD200: topical Calcitirol or Calcipotriol(generic creams are available at 0.005%- nothing higher than that)
3)CD49f: topical Tretinoin (generic creams/gels are available at 0.01%- nothing higher than that)
4)An Androgen Receptor blocker(preferably topical) like RU58841 or Valproic acid, etc. Stops further hair growth-inhibiting androgenic actions in Androgenetic Alopecia scalps.

to provide the basics to regrow hair

AND

5)optional 1.5mm once/mth soft dermarolling protocol(Just do till the scalp turns slightly red. It is absolutely unnecessary to whip things up into a bloody mess- literally).

WITH the following as an added bonus to achieve optimal results:

6)oral/topical Crth2 inhibitor- Stops TH2 cytokines from attacking hair follicles in the balding scalp. The name of the receptor already tells us it's function- 'Chemokine Receptor Expressed On T-Cell Helper 2'.
7)oral/topical Dutasteride- Decreases DHT(Steroid with higher potency to inhibit hair growth in Androgenetic Alopecia scalp)- but increases free Testerone levels(Steroid with much lower potency to inhibit hair growth in Androgenetic Alopecia scalps). i dont think i have to explain this.
8)topical Curcumin- GSK3B inhibitor. Activates SERPINA1(upregulated 5.721 folds in haired scalp) which in turn- inhibits CORIN(most downregulated gene in haired-scalp).
9)topical Cilnodipine- Calcium channel blocker. Decreases intracellular calcium levels(High levels of it leads to pathologies like fibrosis, soft tissue mineralization, etc)- thereby widening blood vessels(vasodilation) in the balding scalp.

AND IF you want to further add in something to guarantee at least some hair growth- our good ol' 10)topical/oral Minoxidil(preferbably sulfated- its active metabolite) is the prime candidate.

9 experimental components for a full regime(10 if you add in Minoxidil sulfate as a proven chemical for regrowing hair)
Woah that forehead growth though...

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
optional 1.5mm once/mth soft dermarolling protocol(Just do till the scalp turns slightly red. It is absolutely unnecessary to whip things up into a bloody mess

What's his reasoning for the soft dermarolling? We know wounding works, we just don't know how often, how deep, etc...

Some info so far:
@Somebody made great progress over several years by lightly applying a 1.5mm dermaroller but probably not to 1.5mm depth
@HairCook has mentioned that lower depths only provide growth factors, and higher depths like 1.5mm and beyond are important to break down fibrosis/scar tissue
There was some (Korean I think?) group at the 10th WHC with a poster explaining that 0.8mm was ideal in their tests (sorry couldn't find image)

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think he just didn't see the need to go overboard. - i'm probably going to re post this under a different title. i expected far more interest to be honest!

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i think he just didn't see the need to go overboard. - i'm probably going to re post this under a different title. i expected far more interest to be honest!
I am interested in adding stuff to my daro regime. Do you know the most important ones mentioned above that are affordable?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Funny you speak about minoxidil sulphate....really more potent than minoxidil but there seems to be actually no way to stabilise it....minoxidil sulphate turn very quickly in minoxidil ( non sulphat form) when add in a vehicle...

A real way to solve this issue ?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

Funny you speak about minoxidil sulphate....really more potent than minoxidil but there seems to be actually no way to stabilise it....minoxidil sulphate turn very quickly in minoxidil ( non sulphat form) when add in a vehicle...

A real way to solve this issue ?
If you don’t respond t the topical, take the oral. Metabolism through the liver may solve the issue, if not, no minoxidil. I’ve looked into it.

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ furrydome? regarding dermarolling technique- westoncis doing the same thing different pge2 chem though (well actually the real pge2)
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ple-prostaglandin-protocol-wish.98121/page-83

From what we have broscience'd so far:
Light wounding = growth factors + increased absorption
Deep wounding = growth factors + increased absorption + breakup of fibrosis

The question seems to be how important the breakup of fibrosis is, assuming we're even achieving it

Last edited:

abcdefg

Reaction score
yeah that is some amazing regrowth, but is just your good responder to dutasteride? I think most of this makes good sense, but the problem is stuff like AR blocker there really arent any legit ones. Having to go underground to buy RU from somewhere like Kane kind of reduces its legitimacy IMO because you dont know if the chemical is pure and consistent.
Having to get some of these categories of treatments from underground suppliers really lessens the ability to do it.