Two weeks Propecia side effect question

patrick5

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm 26 and I just started Propecia two weeks ago. Around day number 9-10 I started to get some pain in the groin/testicular area. I also get the stinging sensation in the pee hole that you get when you get soap inside it. I can still get an erection though it is slightly uncomfortable to ejaculate. Has anyone else experienced this? This might totally be unrelated to Propecia but I thought I'd throw it out there. Maybe my system is just getting used to the drug and it'll go away in a couple weeks? I'd hate to stop the dosage.
thanks
pat

shh5455

Established Member
Reaction score
I've heard of those side effects of Propecia, but have not experienced them myself. I'm coming up on week 4 of proscar (finasteride)

Primex

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm coming up to 2 weeks myself now and I haven't felt anything like that. I'm sure it's possible though since finasteride seems to be associated with everything else.

patrick5

Reaction score
The last couple of days the pain has subsided quite a bit. Maybe, and hopefully, it was just a passing faze. I was really close to dropping Propecia.

-cj-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
patrick5 said:
The last couple of days the pain has subsided quite a bit. Maybe, and hopefully, it was just a passing faze. I was really close to dropping Propecia.
Yea, apparantely for most people who experience it, it clears up after continued use.