Two of my favourites :)

Sebastien

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, I know for 100% that I am going to wear a piece if my loss ever becomes really bad. Honestly, if you look at those pictures, hair can make someone look 10-20 years younger. I think everyone is entitled to improve the way they look. Girls do it with make up etc. I mean I spent alot of effort looking my best cloth/healthwise so why should I let my looks go because of a genetic condition? For me I find peace in knowing that this can be a last resort.

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
The pic of Zach is really amazing,its like a miracle!
I was thinking of getting another hairpiece in the near future and it is really encouraging to see these great pictures that you posted, thanks!

Grimoire

Reaction score
These are not difficult styles - any decent hair seller can achieve them. I think Zack's hair looks great, but the density is a bit too thick at the hairline. It should have been graduated so that it's slightly lighter at the hairline, while keeping the same density everywhere else. When the hair is too dense at the hairline, that's a giveaway that it's not your own hair - everybody's natural hair density is lightest at the hairline, no matter how young you are or how much hair you have.

The appearance is not the only reason to choose one seller rather than another. The hair quality and workmanship are things you'll only know about after wearing a hair system for a month or so. Almost all of them look great when they are brand new, but a high-quality system will look great for months and the hair will stay soft & shiny (assuming you care for it properly).

Thickandthin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
From the website:
A routine salon color treatment went haywire, turning his movie idol mane into has-been hair. With his follicles damaged and his hair refusing to grow, Zack scoured the Web for a medical miracle.

The hell? I think I just found my perfect excuse for when I start wearing.

antonio666

Reaction score
the 2 guys with long hair do an ok job but the older guy really needs to improve in my opinion....you can get much better wigs than this at toplace.
also compare enrique iglesias wig with these 3 people whos hair looks best?

Hoppi

Reaction score
Yeah erm, one of the reason I posted them was to allow people to compare them to other places online.

So you say.. toplace?

antonio666

Reaction score
well i don't wear an hairpiece yet but from my homework on hair systems toplace seem the way to go.....hairdiret charge $500 for 1 system and toplace and ba hair apparent charge $200 and are menat to be better quality but as i do not wear yet my opinion is only hearsay

Hoppi

Reaction score
ok cool :)

and yeah it's nice to hear they are possibly cheaper and better as well. $500 is a bit steep for me so it's nice to know that, should it come to this option, there are alternatives!

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
Have to admit after 3 years of avoiding clicking on this section of the forum I just thought today sod it...

thx the link is quite interesting and its 100% these hair systems are just amazing knocks 10-20 years as previous poster said.

It doesnt look like anyone out theres gonna come up with a proper Hair loss soloution cos it aint happen yet perhaps not for another 10-20-30 years and by then us guys wont even be able too look at a pretty girl cos we will be old enough to be there grandfather /

Hair Transplants are obviously a good option but even then id hate to spend 2-3k and then few years or a decade later the hairs come out at least with a hair system in place could look younger and when boffins decide to make billions from a real hair loss cure the system can come off and wallah !